MAC Rose Maiden?

iluvmac

Hi everybody? Just a question: how does Rose Maiden (Spring Colour Forecast 2) compare to New York Apple (permanent)?
Hope someone can help me!
Thanks a heap!
th_worship.gif

Iluvmac
mac_addict.gif

ashley8119

Re: Rose Maiden?

I have both Rose Maiden and New York Apple, and I think they are considerably different from each other. The only similarity I notice is the frost finish. Rose Maiden is a gorgeous pink, I love it! I tried to take a comparison swatch for you, my digital camera is broke so I used my camera phone so the quality kind of sucks. But I hope this helps!
swatch-4.jpg

Rose Maiden is on the left,
New York Apple is on the right.
I did a heavy application of both colors to show the maximum intensity of the color.

iluvmac

Re: Rose Maiden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
I have both Rose Maiden and New York Apple, and I think they are considerably different from each other. The only similarity I notice is the frost finish. Rose Maiden is a gorgeous pink, I love it! I tried to take a comparison swatch for you, my digital camera is broke so I used my camera phone so the quality kind of sucks. But I hope this helps!
swatch-4.jpg

Rose Maiden is on the left,
New York Apple is on the right.
I did a heavy application of both colors to show the maximum intensity of the color.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciated you bothered to swatch both colours for me!
th_worship.gif

purrtykitty

I don't know where you originally posted your thread, but the forum mods likely thought your topic was better suited for MAC Chat since it is regarding a specific MAC product. Nothing against you personally, but the mods want to make sure that topics are placed in the appropriate forums for other members to view as well.

Latest posts