//MAC sale makeup

ivorygleam

My mummy and I went to the MAC sale today... and I spent considerablly less than I thought I would, lol. So much for that 600$ limit! Hehe. Sorry no closeups, I took the pics last min before my dad came to pick me up.

Here is what I wore:
MAC Fluerry Powder Blush
MAC NC20 Studio Fix
MAC Medium Blot Powder
MAC Gold Mode Pigment
MAC Gleam E/S
MAC Passionate E/S
MAC In 3D Lip glass
Physicians Formula Yellow Concealer
Red Earth V2 Black Mascara

1348486532_bf36de0674.jpg

for fun, while we were waiting in line
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1066/...57eaf99cfc.jpg
the haul still bagged
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1089/...4df274d803.jpg
the unpacked haul
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1157/...c78d1731be.jpg
the brush sets in the above photo cost 5$!!! I nearly died! Such a good experience!
eyelove.gif

ivorygleam

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
So pretty! And a $600 spending limit?? WOW!

yup and ppl were spending it... but if you went over, they wouldn't let you have any of your other bags... my dad was waiting outside, he said one lady came out with 6 bags on both arms.

M.A.C_Addiction

Ohhhhhh you are so lucky! I wish I knew someone that would invite me to these sales in T.O.
weeping.gif
Will you take me next time?!?!
lol.gif

Anywho, enjoy your goodies!!!!
thmbup.gif

screammydarling

my friend and i went for friday's sale, the women were ridiculous. i actually had to be rude back to them because i was trying to see what was on the table and they were yelling at me accusing me of trying to cut in line!! why line up for something that's not worth lining up for?

what did you end up getting?

did you manage to snag some of the s/h brushes - $5 for the set? (they were the same ones from the holiday sets)
did they have any carry all bags left too??

screammydarling

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
geez how come they don't those sales in the US?!!

correct me if i'm wrong but i think you ladies in the states have those CCOs, right? We don't have access to any of them so i guess that is our version of the CCOs
th_dunno.gif

thebreat

I work at a CCO. MAC for $5? Ha! That's a laugh. The cheapest thing we have are the clear prolongwear refills for $8.

screammydarling

i only found a couple of things at the sale that were good deals. the carry all bags were going for $10 each, and the train case went for $150. everything else was at an ok price. e/s were $9 each, zoom mascara, brush cleaner, fix+ was $8 or so. the cheapest stuff went for $2 and those were lauder mascaras and really small things.

talk2mesun

gorgeous look! you should list everything you got either on here or in the haul forum, that would be awesome! make all of us ladies more jealous!
smiles.gif

ivorygleam

Quote:
Originally Posted by screammydarling
my friend and i went for friday's sale, the women were ridiculous. i actually had to be rude back to them because i was trying to see what was on the table and they were yelling at me accusing me of trying to cut in line!! why line up for something that's not worth lining up for?

what did you end up getting?

did you manage to snag some of the s/h brushes - $5 for the set? (they were the same ones from the holiday sets)
did they have any carry all bags left too??

oh god... a lot of stuff... lol... i should list it all i suppose, lol.
i certianly did get the brushes... those were a steal! i have small hands, so those brushes are perfect for me. i also talked my mum into a set, and picked up one for my sister. lol.
yeah, all the bags. i got the lovely black ones that look like evening bags, so beautiful.
the prices were good, i think. some were more than last year, some less. i was pleasantly surprised and happy. i went with no expectations and left really excitied!

what was your free gift? ours was a lipglee.

hotpink1326

Awww, you 2 look so cute & it looks like you had so much fun!! You got lots of stuff... so hope you enjoy it all!!!

Latest posts