MAC samples?

marvlgrl2

I've never thought to ask this any time I'm actually at the MAC counter (probably cause I'm kind of intimidated) but can you get samples of MAC products at either Nordstrom's or the MAC stores? There's a few products I'd like to try before truly committing to buying them. Thanks for the help!

marvlgrl2

Just to clarify, I mean samples to take home to try. I realize there's samples at the counter to use on site.

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvlgrl2
Just to clarify, I mean samples to take home to try. I realize there's samples at the counter to use on site.

I have only gotten a sample when its a new item and I'm really not sure if I want it or not, but I politely (VERY VERY POLITELY) ask if i might have one.. But this only happens once in a BLUE moon and when I have already given the MA/SA a list of items I AM purchasing..

animacani

I never get samples from MAC =( Whenever I ask if I can get a pigment sample they just say to me that MAC doesnt give out samples.. I have never ever in my life tried a pigment and I wanted to try it out first since im allergic to many of macs eyeshadows..
ssad.gif

macosophy

i only got a mac sample ONCE from my MA that i always chat with when i go to the mac counter. i never dare to ask for one! but it made me happy that she gave me a sample. it might be because we've gotten to know each other, i don't know! i'll let you know if i ever get another one but i highly doubt it.

erine1881

there's already a few threads about samples. please do a search before posting duplicate threads.

marvlgrl2

Sorry about creating a new thread. I did do a search before for "samples" but the threads that came up didn't seem to be about them. Maybe I'm doing the search wrong...again, sorry!

Thanks to everyone for responding!

Latest posts