Mac Sanitation Spray

MACGirl13

I just noticed today that Mac is using a spray instead of the containers of alcohol. Does anyone know what it is and where to find the spray and bottle?

Debbs

I did notice a pinky liquid in a spray bottle that said hygiene something on it when I went to get my Indulge items tonight. I wasn't paying attention much to it tho or anything for that matter as I ended up getting Palace Pedigree again forgetting that I got it as a gift last night

MACGirl13

I did notice a pinky liquid in a spray bottle that said hygiene something on it when I went to get my Indulge items tonight. I wasn't paying attention much to it tho or anything for that matter as I ended up getting Palace Pedigree again forgetting that I got it as a gift last night
In another thread, Erine explained the pink solution is brush cleaner and it it is clear, it is 70% alcohol.

erine1881

Estee Lauder uses, and i do believe sells if im not mistaken, the exact same formula of brush cleanser, in a spray bottle too. It's just labeled with Estee Lauder's brand name instead of MAC's. Just a heads up for anyone without a MAC near them, but that does have access to an EL counter. It's the exact same brush cleanser.

MACGirl13

Estee Lauder uses, and i do believe sells if im not mistaken, the exact same formula of brush cleanser, in a spray bottle too. It's just labeled with Estee Lauder's brand name instead of MAC's. Just a heads up for anyone without a MAC near them, but that does have access to an EL counter. It's the exact same brush cleanser.
Thanks for the information. I actually went to Sally's and purchased a 4oz clear spray bottle yesterday for $1.49 Amy poured my Mac Brush Cleaner in it. I will check the CCO for the brush cleaner.

Latest posts