mac scents

scrapbookromance

I've never tried any of them, but I think I may have smelled the one in the green bottle at some point (just because green is my favorite color).

anything perticularly nice or interesting? general comments? :spy:

juli

Turquatic!!! omg
eyelove.gif
I bought it without trying it in the store, ordered it online. There was a thread about how great it smells so I gave it a shot and now I love it!!! I don't know about other MAC scents tho I'd be glad to know how they are.

I think turquatic def. worth a try!
smiles.gif

liquidstar

I also think Turquatic is the best ever. I've worn coolwater for years and have been getting sick of it...now I'm obsessed with Turquatic.

MAC Beau

Hi,
You should most definately try tyhe other fragrance blends. They are very unique and different, just like MAC! Turquatic is no doubt the top seller right now, that's why we relaunched it. The Blends are meant to mixed and blended tocreate your own signature scent. Whatever you're mood is or your makeup look, try to match a scent with it. I love mixing Turquatic and MV1 together. I also like mixing MV1 and (if you can get your hands on some) C-Squeeze. They smell like cremescicles together. I also like Greenify, it's very exotic. MV3 is the one that takes a certain attitude to pull of. It's very warm and spicy, but tamed when mixed with Turquatic or MV1. Have fun!:thumbsup:

pumpkincat210

The only M.A.C. products i'm not a fan of is their scents. One of the MV scents left me feeling sick to my stomach! Turquatic I din't like. If i had to choose one it would be Violetrix and it was le or discontinued.

bellaetoile

i'm one of the few dejarose fans in the world, i think. turquatic is nice as well. i usually keep one or the other in my bag, because they aren't as expensive as some of my designer fragrances, and things tend to "disappear" sometimes.

mzcelaneous

Turquatic, turquatic, turquatic!!! I get compliments all the time while wearing this and most people assume its some hoity-toity parfum.

Katgirl625

Deja rose, hands down. it is a true rose scent, and it's gorgeous. I get a ton of compliments, and I feel feminine and girlie when I wear it

dollbabybex

ive get the black one as i love vanilla scents
and love the fact you can back to mac it.
i get lots of compliments on it

ilovexnerdsx

erghh..they're all WAY too strong for me. i reallyreally like subtle perfumes cause i get headaches too easy. i usually just stick to body sprays and put a little bit of pigment in it so its glittery and i feel like at least i have a bit of MAC in my perfume haha. does that sound dumb? i know it has to
smiles.gif