MAC sculpting powder for NW30?

xcoco

Hi!

I want to order MAC pro sculpting powder but I don't know which shade I should buy. Should I get definitive, shadowy, sculpt or bone beige?

Thanks
smiles.gif

Cinci

It depends on what level of contouring you want.. I have Shadowy, Bone Beige, and Sculpt.. I started with Bone Beige, becasue I was new to contouring and didnt want anything too dramatic.. Then I changed to Sculpt once I got the hang of it... And once I was more tanned started using Shadowy... I didn't get Definitive because I thought it was too reddish....

xcoco

I want it to look natural but still shows and make a big difference! I usually use sculpt and almost running out, but I find that I need to layer ALOT and depending on the lightning, you don't always notice the difference. I used to be an NW20 but I am darker now and maybe I have to buy another shade. I am not really sure. :S

Cinci

Hmm, well personally I went with Shadowy when I wanted something darker than Sculpt.... Temptalia has a review of the shades and some swatches.. just google "MAC Sculpt and Shape" and you should be able to find it! Infact, I actualy just ordered 2 more powders yesterday... I'll do some swatches over the next few days & post them on Specktra...

Latest posts