MAC Select Program

Haven

I called about the free eyeshadow offer. Apparently my anniversary date was in February, and I should have gotten an offer email. CS is now supposedly sending my free product. Let's see if I actually get it this week.

Prettypackages

I called a raised a big stink because I was told they would credit orders from June 2015 to now for Select. I was called back by a supervisor and she made an exception giving me credit from November 2015 to date. I wish they would get there stuff together and have cohesive information all around.
hmmmm I might call

Dolly Snow

Never got around to posting but I bought Mac So Select a while ago and I loooove it!
BTW everyone looks gorgeous in So Select!
IMG_20160224_201657.jpg

fur4elise

First purchase with a registered MAC account ever. So for me that was a March. But you only get the gift once you're in Select.

It's super confusing. Because when I read the benefits, I took it to mean they celebrated your Select anniversary, but nope, just MAC generally. There's a chance it's online purchases only or online and MAC stores. I only have MAC online and Macy's, so I can't speak to that.

Means January and maybe February joiners are potentially getting screwed a la the counting previous purchases fiasco.

@Allie ~ Just say you got your anniversary gift. :D My anniversary/first purchase online date is March 12, 2008. How did you sort actually getting your gift? Did you get an email? Did you email MAC? Call?

GreenEyedAllie

@Allie ~ Just say you got your anniversary gift. :D My anniversary/first purchase online date is March 12, 2008. How did you sort actually getting your gift? Did you get an email? Did you email MAC? Call?

I got an email out of nowhere without contacting them. I'll try to post a screen shot later. I had to log in online, and went into my select benefits. There was a 'redeem' button that also had a count down for days left to use it. I hit that (maybe didn't need to), and it returned me to the main page to shop. I picked up the new 170 brush and went to my cart. The redemption area was in my cart below (maybe above) where you choose your samples. I scrolled through the eye shadow options (there's 15 or so) and clicked on Cork. It added to my bag the way the samples do. In my order it's listed as Select gift. It arrived in the little box, and the eyeshadow has a red X on the back of it...I assume to prevent returns.

I think month and not date matters because my date hasn't even happened yet, and I had the whole month to redeem.

HOWEVER, I do not have a MAC store near me, so my first purchase was online. If they entered you in their system in a store that could count, too, maybe? Bottom line, I would call or email them to ask what your anniversary date is. If in the first few days of that month you do not receive an email, then I would contact them again to make sure you get your gift.

fur4elise

I got an email out of nowhere without contacting them. I'll try to post a screen shot later. I had to log in online, and went into my select benefits. There was a 'redeem' button that also had a count down for days left to use it. I hit that (maybe didn't need to), and it returned me to the main page to shop. I picked up the new 170 brush and went to my cart. The redemption area was in my cart below (maybe above) where you choose your samples. I scrolled through the eye shadow options (there's 15 or so) and clicked on Cork. It added to my bag the way the samples do. In my order it's listed as Select gift. It arrived in the little box, and the eyeshadow has a red X on the back of it...I assume to prevent returns.

I think month and not date matters because my date hasn't even happened yet, and I had the whole month to redeem.

HOWEVER, I do not have a MAC store near me, so my first purchase was online. If they entered you in their system in a store that could count, too, maybe? Bottom line, I would call or email them to ask what your anniversary date is. If in the first few days of that month you do not receive an email, then I would contact them again to make sure you get your gift.

You Rock Allie! :rocker: Thanks for the full run down!

starletta8

If it's based on my online profile, I get to wait until December.

Figures.

I will say that I got a reusable shopping bag while in the store today. That was a plus. Finding out they grabbed the wrong palette, not so much.

starletta8

If it's based on my online profile, I get to wait until December.

Figures.

I will say that I got a reusable shopping bag while in the store today. That was a plus. Finding out they grabbed the wrong palette, not so much.

Scratch that.

Ladies, it'll give you your month on the "My Account" landing page. On the left side of the page, right above your email address it should say MAC customer since DATE.

April it is for me!

cocotears

Wow! I've been gone for a while and just found out about this when I went to purchase some eyeshadow singles and saw that I was a "Seduced" member. Did some googling and found out that it's MAC new rewards programs. My anniversary date was January, but no gift for me either. I still don't think I'll do that much shopping on MAC until they make an agreement with Ebates tho.

Latest posts