MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

LipstickSensei

Not in defense of Kelly but this pic totally speaks to me :haha:  Who hasn't tried to do something that looked amazing in their heads only to look 10 kinds of crazy? I sadly didn't have drugs or a bad makeup artist to blame, just had to roll with it and avoid eye contact a little LMAO.  But hey? If you don't look crazy sometimes you can't look daring and fabulous the rest of the time. C'est la vie! 
Oh Preach that!! Looking at old pics of yourself like WHAAAAAT in the world lol

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm not into celebrities either. There are a few singers/rappers I like, other than that there isn't anyone whose collaboration could get me excited. The only collabs that I love are the fashion designer ones. Not that I know anything about fashion, but I notice I keep liking the style of certain designers, such as Alexander Wang, Jil Sander, etc. So I'd love to see a collection like that.
Gareth Pugh was awesome. Although it was pricey and I couldn't afford much at that time. But I'd love for MAC to make a collection with high quality packaging like that again.

buffydiva

I'm not into either and definitely not a big supporter of celeb collections but I like the different colored packaging. I think it just gives it something extra instead of the usual black and silver.

lilinah

What a cutie! Looks like she's smiling for the camera
kisses.gif

LavenderPearl

I think I'll wait for the color story to see if I'm interested in this collection. I've never seen this family in anything, so I'm unfamiliar with them. From a quick Google search, I love the color of Kelly's hair. That's all I have lol.

Lipstickdiva420

I bought RiRi stuff and i'm not a Rihanna fan. I got colors i liked, despite the packaging and the gigantic signatures.

I'm not an Osbourne fan - although maybe they should have an OZZY line! - but that is neither here nor there. What matters to me is the product inside the package. And that remains to be seen... as with FAR too many MAC collections. MAC! MAC! cut us MAC fans a little slack here!
Yes the inside is the most important!!!! I loved the riri stuff especially what was inside.

VMA2781

Sharon's quad immediately reminded me of Call Me Bubbles, I couldn't pull off the warmness of that quad. I was sold on the MUA who was wearing it at mac when it came out. Mac is coming out with so many collections now I have grown to be more selective in what I buy. I don't have to have everything like i did a few years ago. I usually only buy if the quality and colors are worth it. With that being said I was hoping Dear Diary lipstick would be repromoted with Kelly's line, but I remembered that DD is a totally different formula Mattene? i think..

erine1881

Sharon's quad  immediately reminded me of Call Me Bubbles, I couldn't pull off the warmness of that quad. I was sold on the MUA who was wearing it at mac when it came out. Mac  is coming out with so many collections now I have grown to be more selective in what I buy. I don't have to have everything like i did a few years ago. I usually only buy if the quality and colors are worth it.  With that being said I was hoping Dear Diary lipstick would be repromoted with Kelly's line, but I remembered that DD is a totally different formula Mattene? i think..
DD is a PLWLC
That is definitely the Call Me Bubbles quad
But the bottom right shade looks so much browner and darker than Brash in CMB? o_O;
Yeah Sharon's quad is definitely not the CMBs quad :nope:

Beautybuyer

Well seeing that she was on drugs at this point in her life and did her own makeup and has since grown light years as a person from this time in h life. I am all for Kelly. sorry I can't be one that laughs at this pic. Her style and mua now are obviously much more appealing.
So true. She definitely was on a bad one for a good while in her life. Glad she's happy now and turned herself around! She looks cute and I stay out if the celebrity beef with one another

LavenderPearl

But the bottom right shade looks so much browner and darker than Brash in CMB? o_O;
DD is a PLWLC Yeah Sharon's quad is definitely not the CMBs quad :nope:
Exactly what I was saying. I have that quad and maybe if they were a little bit more like the one in Sharon's hand I could have made it work. It definitely looks like she saw cmb and wanted to do her twist on it
I totally agree with you. I ended up selling Call Me Bubbles because nothing worked for me except Brash, and I got a Spiced Chocolate quad a week or two after Shop MAC, Cook MAC. No point in keeping it then. But I do like the look of the quad here, although it will have to be awesome for me to drop the $44.

Beautybuyer

I totally agree with you. I ended up selling Call Me Bubbles because nothing worked for me except Brash, and I got a Spiced Chocolate quad a week or two after Shop MAC, Cook MAC. No point in keeping it then. But I do like the look of the quad here, although it will have to be awesome for me to drop the $44.
Well seeing that she was on drugs at this point in her life and did her own makeup and has since grown light years as a person from this time in h life. I am all for Kelly. sorry I can't be one that laughs at this pic. Her style and mua now are obviously much more appealing.
So true. She definitely was on a bad one for a good while in her life. Glad she's happy now and turned herself around! She looks cute and I stay out if the celebrity beef with one another I actually JUST traded mine this week. I've always thought it looked soooo pretty in the quad lol

macismymistress

I'm actually really excited about this collection. I admired Kelly and Sharon's individual tastes. I think I'll be grabbing a lot from this collection. Really glad this is dropping after my birthday!