MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Kaidan

I hope MAC re-promotes Dodgy Girl in another collection. I LOVE that color every time I see someone wearing it.
I agree. I hope it gets repromoted along with Riot House. MAC should re-release this collection like they did with the Marilyn Monroe one. The drama surrounding it was and still is a whole bunch of bollocks (Instagram sales, trendmood, snitches, and etc.) and a lot of people missed out on several stuff like the lipsticks and blushes.

TheLizzer

I'm so tempted to get Cranberry when I order my Simpsons stuff (it's still available on the Belgian MAC site and I've also seen it in-store this week).

IAmakeupaddict

This is still by far one of my favorite MAC collections -- I think us pale ladies won with this collection, though a lot of the lippies looked great on everyone!

Strip Poker... yeah I ended up with like 5. #sorrynotsorry ... I legitimately wear it like 3 days a week.

CarmenK

How does dodgy girl compare to quite cute?
I don't own Quite cute but Dodgy girl is a matte,QC creamsheen and DG is definitely more opaque than quite cute. DG is a lot warmer as well.

DG is hands down a very universal shade, Mac should definitely consider making this permanent. It looks good on everyone!