MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

XONoelle

I dont think so since I was in work at the time I ordered and I ordered as soon as it went up lol I know it was around 8-9 something! On nordstrom, it did launch around that time tho
Oops! You're right. I was thinking Nordie's launch! Back to bed I go! Lol

LippieLove

I love a great workout!  I had a lifestyle change recently where I completely changed my diet to include mostly fresh fruits and veggies and lean meats.  I stopped drinking soda, eating junk foods and eating out on the regular.  I lost 20 pounds, coupled with exercise.  Awesome thing about eating fruits and veggies is, you can eat large quantities and not gain any weight from it while nourishing your body.  I usually have a large fruit smoothie for breakfast, bananas, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, etc.  Or 2 egg whites, small portion of smoked salmon, sauteed spinach and mushrooms and a bowl of berries on the side.  Then for lunch I'll have some kind of homemade sandwich or wrap with turkey or large salad with turkey or grilled chicken.  Also sides of raw almonds or other nuts to snack on, or more fruit.  For dinner I keep it simple, I do protein, so either pan-seared salmon, grilled chicken or turkey cutlets with asparagus or steamed broccoli or vegetable of choice.  Can have a small side salad with dinner too!  I avoid eating too much potato or starches.  Keep it clean, fresh and lean.  I definitely don't deprive myself of my favorite foods though, I just limited myself to once a week.  I'll have a soda and maybe a burger or spaghetti. Just make sure you watch your portions, instead of eating the huge plate of spaghetti from Maggiano's, I'll eat half and save the rest for lunch the next day. Pre-workout, I'll eat a banana with peanut butter or half a sandwich for energy.  I wait about 1.5 hours to workout, really helps with the energy levels during workout.  Then don't forgot when you are done to refuel and eat something so your body can replenish.  I usually immediately have a glass of almond milk and an apple.  Then wait 30 minutes and have my dinner.  That's what helps to burn fat, is to make sure you replenish after a workout within an hour. My fav workouts are distance running, rowing machine, and high intensity interval training.  High intensity interval training is what is going to get you the quickest results.  Also, weight training a couple times a week helps to burn fat and increases your metabolism while toning your body.  So I usually work out 4 - 5 days a week, cardio every time.  Then every other day include some weight training.  You will see results after a couple weeks and you will feel so much better mind body and soul!
I'm working out 5 days a week. I've been hitting the Retro Fitness gym and doing Turbo Fire. I bought a Vitamix and loving protein shakes and smoothies for this hot weather. Exercising is definitely making my overall quality of life so much better. I feel more energized and happy ️Thanks for the tips

OctoberViolet

#TEAMONEMAYBETWOLIPPIES!
I'm with you on this Naomi. I'm thinking KYY and DG. Those were the two I wanted since we first heard of this collection and I am going to try to stick with it. #TeamLowBuy
flower.gif

NaomiH

[COLOR=6666CC]I'm with you on this Naomi. I'm thinking KYY and DG. Those were the two I wanted since we first heard of this collection and I am going to try to stick with it. #TeamLowBuy:flower: [/COLOR]
I was going to get all the lippies, but who am I kidding? SP & RH would look horrible on me so now it's just DG for sure with KYY being a possibility.

OctoberViolet

[COLOR=6666CC]I'm with you on this Naomi. I'm thinking KYY and DG. Those were the two I wanted since we first heard of this collection and I am going to try to stick with it. #TeamLowBuy:flower: [/COLOR]
I was going to get all the lippies, but who am I kidding? SP & RH would look horrible on me so now it's just DG for sure with KYY being a possibility.
I am still on & off on the fence about SP. I think it looks pretty on some swatches, but not sure it's my cup of tea. I'm definitely wanting DG, KYY and Pure Heroine and then call it a day. I think KYY would look amazing on you with your coloring. I wish this collection was up already. Going to be so very busy this week at work.

mel33t

Everyone's got me so confused with the date! I've heard possibly the second, possibly the 3rd, and possibly the 5th. I'm just so afraid I'll miss it! Feeling okay, surgery scheduled (finally) for June 23rd! Can't wait to be able to walk :D
The bloggers posted the second and they usually get little stickers on what they're sent to review. Plus Lorde releases on the fifth...that would shut the site down I think if they released at the same time

LoverOfMac

Bought the new NYX Macaroon lippes & some of them made me think about Kelly's lippies. I bought Orange Blossom & Violet!!... Here is Orange Blossom which made me think of RH & I'm not really feeling this color on my nc45/50 skintone. I tried it with a liner also but still didn't really work.
87cbfb12_image.jpeg
Here is Violet, which made me think of DG. I think it may be a little deeper though! But I love this color & it is really wearable!! So I'm thinking DG would look nice on my skintone also! I just might give it a try!!
6df38bd9_image.jpeg

MandyVanHook

Here is Violet, which made me think of DG. I think it may be a little deeper though! But I love this color & it is really wearable!! So I'm thinking DG would look nice on my skintone also! I just might give it a try!!
I actually think they both look pretty on you!

NaomiH

[COLOR=6633FF]I am still on & off on the fence about SP. I think it looks pretty on some swatches, but not sure it's my cup of tea. I'm definitely wanting DG, KYY and Pure Heroine and then call it a day. I think KYY would look amazing on you with your coloring. I wish this collection was up already. Going to be so very busy this week at work.[/COLOR]
I love how SP & RH look in swatches, but they just wouldn't work for me I don't think without lots of altering. I'm sure KYY will look good, I'm just kinda torn on if I'd ever use it, I never use CYY or my other pinks. :/

Dolly Snow

Bought the new NYX Macaroon lippes & some of them made me think about Kelly's lippies. I bought Orange Blossom & Violet!!... Here is Orange Blossom which made me think of RH & I'm not really feeling this color on my nc45/50 skintone. I tried it with a liner also but still didn't really work.
87cbfb12_image.jpeg
6df38bd9_image.jpeg
Very pretty both of them.

vamua703

Omg when does this launch? !???!? (Just kidding I know where to find that info) I'm super anxious. I randomly open up the link to the Mac site checking to see if it's up. I need it to hurry up and launch tho! I'm moving this week to fl and need to make and sure I get it!!!

Dolly Snow

Omg when does this launch? !???!? (Just kidding I know where to find that info) I'm super anxious. I randomly open up the link to the Mac site checking to see if it's up. I need it to hurry up and launch tho! I'm moving this week to fl and need to make and sure I get it!!!
lmao and congrats on moving :)