MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACJunkie85

Getting sleepy......
sleepy.gif

stacekang

Yes. Always believe everything you hear. And see. And read. ESPECIALLY from tech support or CS type people. Cause they aren't just people sitting at a desk making, likely, minimum wage. They really do want you to get that lipstick. And they haven't been yelled at 1000 times today by people just like you. Also, they are clairvoyant, always told the truth by the higher ups, and don't have a zillion products and launches to pay attention to :)
Lololololol

ohhhhhthehorror

Welcome guests. Have a fun and safe trip stalking with Specktra tonight. Please be courteous and remember, only one item only per person.  If you miss out, please use the barf bag located in the seat back pocket. If you do have fun, come hang out, and you can feel the Specktra LOVE experience all the time, not just on launch day. Okay, well y'all have fun now. Buh buy.
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
 or should I say
th_welcomeback2.png
Barf bag. Lol.

MandyVanHook

You don't love me for my sparking green eyes? :cry: :lol: Not everyone hoards honey. I buy multiples for myself, my job, and then if i don't need the extras, i sell them here at retail cost. Not everyone is evil. :peace: Nailed it!
I love you for dat cut crease!

MelroseLuvsMkup

Welcome guests. Have a fun and safe trip stalking with Specktra tonight. Please be courteous and remember, only one item only per person.  If you miss out, please use the barf bag located in the seat back pocket. If you do have fun, come hang out, and you can feel the Specktra LOVE experience all the time, not just on launch day. Okay, well y'all have fun now. Buh buy.
 or should I say
th_welcomeback2.png
LMAO!!!

vanessas82

Sometime between 12:01am and 11:59pm :finger:
Lol! :lol:
 or should I say
th_welcomeback2.png
lol just love your humor !

erine1881

Here for the stalking party! Slept through my alarm when the collection went up on mac's site... Really hoping to get my goodies today! I originally only wanted Kelly Yum Yum and Dodgy Girl. Now I'm thinking I need Riot House, Strip Poker, in synch, cranberry, peaches n cream, French kiss, bijou, and ruby. :shock:
Specktra is an expensive place!
I love you for dat cut crease!
:kiss:

Rinstar

or should I say
th_welcomeback2.png
Bahahahaha lmao

rae_rae21

Yes, I get called out for being a bitch so I am trying to only exude love, welcoming thoughts, loads of smiles, and I am eating Skittles so I can taste and hopefully spew rainbows for the overlysensitve members.
kissy.gif
Say what???? WHO called you a bitch...let me at em!!
girl_devil.gif