MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

jchait

Lol everyone take a breath. It's coming
smiles.gif
thats what she said

erine1881

Oh by the way I know it's the wrong thread, but thanks for the heads up about trendmood taking my swatch pic (from the AA collex)…and you were right, they certainly didn't ask. But at least they credited me…that's progress for them. Lol!
Of course! Just keepin an eye out for one of our own! :wink:

ginski

Cuz they haven't released it yet
thanks erine1881! lol, I've never stalked a release because I've always been the "if it's there in the morning it's meant to be mine" kind of girl. So I'm that annoying stalking noob because I thought they released like nordies. :shrugs:

bulbasaur359

Ugh being teased I see lol. Remember when they slowly put up the riri holiday and waited till the end for the lipsticks. Ugh frustrating lol.

bajandoc86

I was planning to skip this collection feeling all proud with my addiction, then the swatches started and Kelly yum yum and dodgy girl on the top of my list. Lol u?
OMG Me too! I was all 'oh, yes, skipping!'…then I saw the swatches. Just like you top of the list is KYY and Dodgy Girl. I also plan to get Cranberry l/l and Bijou lipglass from Sharon's side of the collex. @MissBeautyBunni convinced me with her lip swatches.

duckrodeo

I've got today off so i'm trying to stay awake lol. I only really want cranberry but if dodgy girl is avail that might work her way into my basket

erine1881

thanks erine1881! lol, I've never stalked a release because I've always been the "if it's there in the morning it's meant to be mine" kind of girl. So I'm that annoying stalking noob because I thought they released like nordies. :shrugs:
Give it another 90mins