MAC Sharpener

procrastinator

Does this sharpen the Powerpoints well? Because I like the Powerpoints a lot, but haven't been able to use them for a while because I can't sharpen them
ssad.gif

Endit

I think it's okay. But I wish MAC would make them larger and sharper. It doesn't get them razor sharp (boo), but does the job.

singinmys0ng

my MA's told me that only the mac sharpers are good for only their pencils and i belive them. I've tried sharping all of my pencils,kohls etc with other sharperners and my pencils turn out like shit..so shitty that i can't even use them anymore.So i would say yes, it sharpens well

niecypiecy

I find it sharpens more evenly - I have had a few different sharpeners over the years and the mac one is the only one that keeps the wood even (does this make sense?)

banana

I bought one specifically for my MAC eye pencils and I find it works really well... way better than the sharpener I was using before. It was only 3 bucks and it helps reduce the amount of product wasted by sharpening.

Eemaan

this is just what i need. my tealo has gone down so much due to sharpening with crappy sharpeners

arbonnechick

It was recommended to me by a MA to put my Powerpoints in the fridge for a coupla hours before sharpening them. I tried that, and it worked like a charm.

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbonnechick
It was recommended to me by a MA to put my Powerpoints in the fridge for a coupla hours before sharpening them. I tried that, and it worked like a charm.

Good one - I'll have to try that. They're so soft, I almost hate to sharpen them so much

asnbrb

actually, I've got this cheapo one that I got from Longs and it works perfectly on my MAC pencils. I adore it... and I don't even know what brand it is.

x20Deepx

I got the MAC sharpener cuz I needed two more dollars for free shipping.
tong.gif
It works fine, nothing special.

Eemaan

i actually think its above average. My tealo didnt break once and it hadnt even been refridgerated. i then went on to sharpen all 10 liners with ease and perfect results

d_flawless

i agree w/ MAC_Whore, it esp. works well w/ the powerpoints, i really like the sharpeners since it doesn't drag the pencil, like, you only need to turn it once and it's done

Latest posts