Status
Not open for further replies.

User38

nope the texture is different
blah.gif

MACina

Oh.....I like the design an lot
eyelove.gif

I am always interessted in testing new textures and I really hope that there will be a few pretty colors suiting me!

User38

Lou no.. it has the slip of the slimshine, as well as the shine but the durability of the prolongwears... Shypo.. lol this crazy site ! .... this is not opaque but more dense than the old slimshines. man this is driving me bonkers

SOS.gif

User38

I can't even write sentences on here.. lol anyone else having probs? or is it my pink pants
girlhaha.gif
????

bis

^^ Nope, not just your pink pants. The black pants over here have problems too. I like what you said about those lipsticks, especially about the durability. Thanks for keeping us updated :winkiss:

LMD84

Lou no.. it has the slip of the slimshine, as well as the shine but the durability of the prolongwears... Shypo.. lol this crazy site ! .... this is not opaque but more dense than the old slimshines. man this is driving me bonkers

SOS.gif
oh ok! i wont write them off just yet then! thanks! and if you cant post just refresh the page - when the reply box has the little smiley face icon you know it will post your reply. they are working on this issue though so it should be fixed very soon :)

shontay07108

I bought my first slimshine from a CCO today. It's Grenadine.It's pretty nice and felt good on. I just can't love it, though. Not used to the shape of it and it's not pigmented the way I want it to be. I don't need anything similar to it at all. I'll stick to my normal lipsticks.

LMD84

I bought my first slimshine from a CCO today. It's Grenadine.It's pretty nice and felt good on. I just can't love it, though. Not used to the shape of it and it's not pigmented the way I want it to be. I don't need anything similar to it at all. I'll stick to my normal lipsticks.
well at least you have got to try a slimshine! i just have the one too - tropic glow from cool heat. it looks like a nice shimmery hot pink in the tube but on the lips it is so sheer, gritty and slippy! y'all know how much i hate slippy lips!

User38

oh ok! i wont write them off just yet then! thanks! and if you cant post just refresh the page - when the reply box has the little smiley face icon you know it will post your reply. they are working on this issue though so it should be fixed very soon :)

Lou, one thing I have learned in over 20 years working with in this industry.. never ever write anything off until you sniff it, touch it and try it on..
hatsoff.gif

nunu

I like the look of these so far. Looks like they are longer lasting than slimshines which is great :)

singer82

sniff it lol HG! I'm def not riding these off. I actually pretty excited to see these. I like the packaging, and looks like it has more product than a reg lipstick.

katred

Specktra Bestie
urock.gif
Those do look intensely pretty... There aren't any that I would absolutely exclude at this point. Maybe Insanely It if the colour payoff isn't too great, since I doubt it would show up, but New Teamptation will be MINE (98% certain). If the colour comes out like in the promo image (yeah right), I'd be over the moon. Looks like March will be an expensive Mac month for me.
I found a promo image for the collection plus photos of the products. Love the promo photo - the collection itself is small and manageable.

http://www.makeup4all.com/mac-sheen-supreme-lipsticks-collection-for-spring-2011-preview/

laylalovesmac

Thanks for finding that liba!

Whichever one she's wearing in the promo is the one I'll be getting. Wasn't planning on trying these, but that color looks too gorgeous on her to pass up.

martiangurll

hey if its shiney like a gloss or a glaze lipstick and lasts like prolongwear, I am getting really curious about these...

Status
Not open for further replies.