MAC Shimmer Souffle

Hawkeye

Yup! It came back out with I believe Adorn collection? Its just like a glittery mousse. I saw many of them out at my local CCO! They didn't sell that well. LOL

Anyway its a real product-but the one on ebay-not sure if its real or not?

katie_070405

It did come out with the adorn collection along with 2 other shimmersouffles....adorn, shimmerati, and goldmousse. They always have them at my CCO and it seems like they're never going to get rid of them. If you like the glitter then it works well the mouse dries and the glitter stays on. Very pretty...although I have never bought any. I always pick them up but find other thigs that I "have to have" and end up putting them back (they'll be there next time).

user6

Yes, they're real!

lol, yes they are real, but no they're not popular, and i honestly, don't recommend them, they're just glitter, but without as many different uses as regular glitter, you know? well, i don't want to offend anyone, but they're just not for me!

barbiebelt

these are WET when you use them, i dont know how to explain them any better than that, i have had some for awhile and i never ever use them, i mean the color is pretty, but.....the feel of them just not for me and i always wet my pigments (all eyeshadow for that matter) so its not like i am adverse to wet on my eyes, but they are like really wet and they take FOREVER TO DRY in my opinion......like i said i think i have all three colors, and i never wear them.......hope this helps. Barbiebelt