MAC Shiny Pretty Things (Holiday 2018)

shellygrrl

Staff member
Does anyone know what happened to Viva Glam?????

There was no Kit last year and there isn' t one this year either....also, there hasn' t been a new campaign for ages. Usually we had one twice a year with a
new shade and a spokes person.

Sia's the 2018 spokesperson (thread here). But yeah, for the last few years previously there was a second shade released during the second half of the year. Hrm.

(I wish they'd either make previous VGs permanent (even if the endorser's name is no longer attached to the shade), or release a sixth permanent VG.)

MACina

Sia's the 2018 spokesperson (thread here). But yeah, for the last few years previously there was a second shade released during the second half of the year. Hrm.

(I wish they'd either make previous VGs permanent (even if the endorser's name is no longer attached to the shade), or release a sixth permanent VG.)

Oh yes....I totall forgot about Sia and her red lipstick because it feels like forever that there hasn' t been a new shade.

There really were a few gorgeous shades in the past. To have those perm would be awesome!

Miss Dynamite

I would love if they brought back both of Nicki's and both of Rihanna's lipsticks and lipglasses.

SleepingBeauty

I did end up buying Babetown and the nude lip kit. Babetown was a planned purchase but I let the SA talk me into trying the nude lipsticks. End of story: I bought the kit because all of the colours look gorgeous and suit me. :rolleyes: That was everything, though. Now I'm waiting for the post-holiday LE.

Mac-Guy

I did end up buying Babetown and the nude lip kit. Babetown was a planned purchase but I let the SA talk me into trying the nude lipsticks. End of story: I bought the kit because all of the colours look gorgeous and suit me. :rolleyes: That was everything, though. Now I'm waiting for the post-holiday LE.

I wonder if we get any boxing day collection.

Seven Of Nine

Today I was in a mac store and watching a new collection. Eventually I liked only two things: red lipstick Straight Fire and Extra Dimension Skinfinish Snowlushed.Snowflushed in the pics is not as beautiful as on the cheeks live :rolleyes::heart:

Monsy

anyone seen swatches of the eye palettes (the one in the set with the eyeliner and a mascara) ?

Seven Of Nine

Gorgeous, will have to go refresh my memory what else in in that set.

Thank you :heart:
Besides, Garland is great too. I do not like the Amplified Creme finish, but Garland is very comfortable to wear to me without smudging.
Bow Up (wine) and Blue (red) are Matte (I love it) and a great colour.

Last edited:

PrettyTwisted

I saw the eye brush kit in person and it's a lot better quality than it looked to be in pictures. The brushes are super soft and look like they can blend really well. It seems like it's sold out online so I'm debating whether to get it now or see if it turns up in the Goodbyes lol

Latest posts