MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

xpinkglitter

Tendertones AND bright colorful stuff? Definitely a win for me! Already planning on saving a good amount of money for this collection
mac_atemywallet.gif

liba

I agree completely with the tube over a jar - absolutely! I am a bit surprised that MAC didn't revamp that.
Maybe the formula doesn't squeeze out of a tube well? I remember Tendertones, but I never had any of them.....back then I only wanted bright lips, if I wore anything at all.
tease.gif

sinergy

oh goodness..there was just no chance i was starting off the yr saving money eh? none. whatsoever. oh well! at least ill look good while im broke! cant wait for this one, i love me some brights..and am very intrigued by the name....

PixieDancer

I want TT!!!! I'm sort of comforted by the fact that they kept them in the jars. They tried those Suntints from Surf Baby in the squeeze tubes and I got them all prayimg for a TT formula & they were NOT!! So, I at least know these will be what I desire! Don't confuse me MAC... good idea. HeeHee

MACcrazy

oh goodness..there was just no chance i was starting off the yr saving money eh? none. whatsoever. oh well! at least ill look good while im broke! cant wait for this one, i love me some brights..and am very intrigued by the name....

iagree.gif

Mac-Guy

The Suntints were a completely different formula, but I liked the tube.
I want TT!!!! I'm sort of comforted by the fact that they kept them in the jars. They tried those Suntints from Surf Baby in the squeeze tubes and I got them all prayimg for a TT formula & they were NOT!! So, I at least know these will be what I desire! Don't confuse me MAC... good idea. HeeHee

Mac-Guy

We need to think of a good acronym for this collection, but even SSSCCC seems a lot to type out.

LMD84

i like having my tendertones in a pot... as long as you sanitize before putting a finger of brush in you'll be fine :) yay for tendertones!!!

xpinkglitter

Is that a green tendertone I see? Maybe Shush or Tread Gently is getting repromoted? Hopefully it's Shush cuz I've been needing some back ups!
smiles.gif

xasperadastra

I have something for you!
Do you remember we saw an image of four blushes that looked like cream blushes? Here it's the image:

Do you think these four blushes are the cremeblend ones from S3C3 collection??
If they do... I'm gonna be broke *___*

Latest posts