MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

Pinkdollface

I has only been 5 or 6 months since it was released, so i think most people already have it. But it is a gorgeous colour and people should get back ups
tong.gif

jpohrer

Restores Dazzles goes great with my Mac Me Over purchases- Oh, Oh, Oh, Offshoot, Stunner and Plum Fun. I am wearing it today on top of Stunner with Plum Fun!

duckrodeo

I'm NC15 albeit a smidge neutral, I don't own Heartless but I have Runaway Red and it's my favorite red lippie! So complimentary!

Knope2012

I has only been 5 or 6 months since it was released, so i think most people already have it. But it is a gorgeous colour and people should get back ups
tong.gif

This is true. There should be backups! I've never finished a lipstick in my life, so I'm not to the backup stage yet, but this truly is backup worthy. It's the perfect red and doesn't look garish on my skin at all.

Pinkdollface

This is true. There should be backups! I've never finished a lipstick in my life, so I'm not to the backup stage yet, but this truly is backup worthy. It's the perfect red and doesn't look garish on my skin at all.

I've also never finished a lipstick, but it could happen in the future so if i really like a lipstick i do back it up.

LavenderPearl

I think Runaway Red is a pretty universally flattering shade. It's the perfect deep red. If I hadn't just received mine a couple of weeks ago, I would have been racing to the counters for it.
Still, the fact that it hasn't sold out gives me time to decide if I want to back it up.... Hmm. xD

OctoberViolet

I rarely ever finish my lippies. The only lipstick I ever finished was my first & only back when I was around 14. It was from Maybelline and it was the start of a love affair with purple lipsticks. It was called Orchid. I have tried and tried to find it, but I guess it was discontinued many many many years ago. That was the only lipstick I actually ever finished. I still remember how moist & beautiful it was. How I miss it.
crybaby.gif

I've also never finished a lipstick, but it could happen in the future so if i really like a lipstick i do back it up.

martiangurll

Restores Dazzles goes great with my Mac Me Over purchases- Oh, Oh, Oh, Offshoot, Stunner and Plum Fun. I am wearing it today on top of Stunner with Plum Fun!

RD is on my list again if they ever restock. I just checked, all the l/s except RR say "Coming Soon" still

elegant-one

Got my WMS BU today. My Dish It Up was supposed to be delivered yesterday, even showed out for delivery but then somehow ended back at the shipping warehouse
hmm.gif
so they re-shipped & it won't be here until Monday. Got Enchantee gloss - LOVE! Such a pretty pink on. And darn, I forgot to swatch the fluidlines because I was in a big hurry.

Prettypackages

Me too, but maybe b/c it just came out, and we all have it, it is sticking around. If it is there in a month, I will buy my 3rd back up. LOL

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've officially worn all three quads now and I love each of them. It's going to be difficult to remember to use my other makeup for a while. I was always a quad h00r and the last year has been difficult for me, with all the sub-par releases! Self-Serve (the grey from Colour Added) is kind of a pain in the backside, but I can still use it to deepen other shades. And who knows, sometimes these shades get easier to work with once they've been used a few times.

erinmichelle87

Innocence, Beware! is by far my new favorite nude!! More wearable alone than my other nudes such as honey love and a perfect day. Honey love is so drying, and a perfect day looks better with a pink gloss over it. Once the site restocks I will definitely buy a b/u of IB. Its to die for with Boldly Bare l/l.

LivestrongH2

I agree! I'm going to try it with boldly bare tonight

Innocence, Beware! is by far my new favorite nude!! More wearable alone than my other nudes such as honey love and a perfect day. Honey love is so drying, and a perfect day looks better with a pink gloss over it. Once the site restocks I will definitely buy a b/u of IB. Its to die for with Boldly Bare l/l.

Latest posts