MAC shopping and the rest of my bad day...

Green Eyes

Okay so today is just a piece of poo. It all began with me getting a flat tire. I took my car to the tire place to find out that all my tires were bald and in need of replacement - so there went $600. Then I go to MAC to purchase all the new things but due to my prior tire needs I just decide to get the things I wanted to get for my friends and family for Christmas - 2 brush sets (the turquoise ones for my mom and sis) - and then one of each of the eye pallettes for my sis, cousin, and friend. So $200 later, I walk out of MAC with things for OTHER people only - BOO to that! Then I am on my way to school (leaving MAC) and I get a ticket!!!

So all in all i probably spent close to $1000 on everything and everyone but MYSELF!!!! Money for tires, money for family, money for the damn city of orange....ahhhh...I am so frustrated. Someone must hate me. I swear I am a good person - why do I have such bad karma? And why did I not just say "screw it" and get myself something from MAC when I was there.

joytheobscure

(((Hugs)))) sorry about your rotten day.. I never replace tires unless there are threads showing. What an expensive rotten day- I feel your pain though, I spent $750 on a propane tank, necessary but not what I wanted to blow almost my whole check for. So no holiday pallettes for me yet. Sorry about the ticket- but my hubby is a cop one of everyones favorite people, lol. :)

jess98765

hey sweetie. *hugs* to you!! don't worry bout it all! you know the saying "bad things come in group of 3's" well that's your 3 bad things for the day so don't you worry about things getting worse cos nothing else like that will happen to you again
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyes
Then I am on my way to school (leaving MAC) and I get a ticket!!!

It could have been worse. Had you been stopped for the ticket while you still had bald tyres (UK spelling
greengrin.gif
) you might have had an extra ticket to worry about as well.

Latest posts