• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

MAC shopping - thinking outside the box!

Cara

So i needed a new blush and though since they have free shipping until tomorrow - i might as well get it now! (Well dressed for those who are wondering!)
So i called and said i would like to place the order - out of stock. Like whaaaat! Not back in until after the free shipping has expired. Sadly hung the phone up - and as i was so close, i just had to try and buy it! Ebay - bit dodgy really, i prefer to buy from MAC or a proper MAC retailer... and then i thought - Debenhams!!! They had it in stock and also had free shipping.
WIN!
So just a little tip if you want something out of stock and didnt realise that you could try Debs!

x

Cara

This doesnt just work for MAC! Hit pan on my MAC golden Refined and decided id try out a Laguna this time as hitting pan is a green light to go ahead and get a new one!

In my opinion, NARS shipping is crazy - £7. But at the same time i also decidedi need/want a MAC blot powder. So to buy these things from their respective websites would be: Laguna £26/shipping £7 and Blot £20/shipping £2.95 - which would total £55.95.

Three words: HOUSE OF FRASER!! (dot com (ok thats 5 words but you get what im on about!))

HoF website sells MAC and NARS, total from there was: Laguna £26/Blot £20/Shipping..... £3! Total £49.

Happy shopper!

lilybettie

House of Fraser also offers 10% off MAC for students! I'm a postgrad and still get it! This is the reason I'm poor! And you can collect from store for free now.