MAC skincare purchases

juicyaddict

I bought the MAC green gel cleanser and the scrub mask at my CCO yesterday. Will see how it goes. Anyone tried these? I used the mask last night, it seems ok. I heard the green gel can be a bit drying but my skin gets oily in the summer. I love MAC's cleanse-off oil, so I decided to try other skincare products. I used fast response eye cream years ago and that was just ok, I still think Shiseido's eye creams are the best. I also bought in living pink eyeshadow, can't help it.

MsButterfli

cool haul? do u notice any difference in your skin by using the cleanse off oit? i was thinkin of pickin it up

juicyaddict

i notice with the cleanse off oil, it lessened blackheads. a friend commented on how good my skin looked yesterday. i love that it takes all traces of makeup. i still followup with a tiny bit of my regular cleanser after i rinse of the oil. make sure you moisturize well as i think the cleanse off oil can be a bit drying too. other than that, i love love it. i only use the oil at night to avoid dryness, too.