MAC skincare

nursee81

Hey guys I was wondering how do you guys like MAC's skincare products? I have never used them before. I am starting to run low on a few skin care products and was thinking of giving mac a try. What are your experience good or bad?

hello_kitty

I've used Studio Moisture Fix SPF15, and I like it. If anything, I use it on days where I'll be out in the sun for the sunscreen in it.

I don't really use it in the summer, but during the winter/drier times of the year I use it a lot to help out my dry skin.

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosasola1
What type of skincare are you looking for? I know a lot about them.

basically basic skin care and prevention. I have been using clinique since i was 18 i switch every so often and the go back to clinique. I am looking for a good face wash to remove make up all in one step. I like quick to the point stuff I think that may be one of the reason I am always looking.

ms. kendra

^^ I love the wipes as well. Haven't tried anything else tho.

Do they give out samples at the counters/pro store?

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggxox
I love MAC wipes. For me, no others compare.

xoxo

Me too! They even remove hair dye from skin, as I discovered today when I got a bit messy in the bathroom
thmbup.gif
I found bulk ones at a CCO once so I stocked up because I use them like crazy. Before wipes I never removed my makeup before bed, now I do!
th_DANCE.gif

GlamQueen21

I haven't tried any of MAC's skincare products since I've been buying drugstore skincare products a lot and never had the chance to try them out. I'm hoping to get some at the Pro store next month.

RandomnessWithK

im curious about the moisturelush cream.. is that for face and they eye (or is that separate)

and what exactly is it for? dark eye circles? fine lines/wrinkles?

im wanting to get their products but none of my friends use their skincare line.. and i heard the wipes dry out easily? (is this true?)

vintageroses

yess i wanna know about moisturelush cream tooo! :)

I should really try MAC wipes soon! But they are SO expensive in AUS!
ssad.gif
$28 for the small pack & $45 for the big ones! AHHHHHHHH
nope.gif

MACina

I know this is an old thread but I didn' t want to open a new one.

I am about to switch my skincare to MAC because my current skincare doesn' t work well along with
MAC SFF which I can finally use (-> finally available in NW10 YAY) and which I really like.

I decided to get the Lightful line.Just ordered it and I am very excited to try it...hopefully my skin will like it!

I prefer to have all products from the same brand.This is another reason why I would like to switch to MAC skincare because I like
their foundations.I used/and still use Face+Body Foundation N1 + White.
This combo works (after a fashion) along with my current skincare but it was not perfect
nope.gif

Especially my SPF moisturizer often looks kinda crumbly (white crumbles)
throwup.gif

That is why I do also want to try Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50.What are your opinions on this one?
I had it long time ago but read that they changed the formula and that it is not as good anymore
th_dunno.gif

And I still need to find an eye cream!
Can you recommend one? I think MAC does only have 2....Fast Response and Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel.
I am using MAC Full Coverage Foundation as concealer.So which one would make the perfect base for it?

erine1881

I know this is an old thread but I didn' t want to open a new one. I am about to switch my skincare to MAC because my current skincare doesn' t work well along with MAC SFF which I can finally use (-> finally available in NW10 YAY) and which I really like. I decided to get the Lightful line.Just ordered it and I am very excited to try it...hopefully my skin will like it! I prefer to have all products from the same brand.This is another reason why I would like to switch to MAC skincare because I like their foundations.I used/and still use Face+Body Foundation N1 + White. This combo works (after a fashion) along with my current skincare but it was not perfect :nope: Especially my SPF moisturizer often looks kinda crumbly (white crumbles) :puke: That is why I do also want to try Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50.What are your opinions on this one? I had it long time ago but read that they changed the formula and that it is not as good anymore :dunno: And I still need to find an eye cream! Can you recommend one? I think MAC does only have 2....Fast Response and Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel. I am using MAC Full Coverage Foundation as concealer.So which one would make the perfect base for it?
Go for the eye moisture gel for moisturizer, not fast response. FR is more of a fixer than a moisturizer.

erine1881

Thank you very much, Erin :bouquet: I definitely need a good moisturizer because my eye area tends to be VERY dry.
The great thing about gel is that it's instant hydration, so great for dry (and oily as well) skin! You can use it day or night as well :nods:

MACina

My order already shipped yesterday and should be here today
pompom.gif

I did also order the Complete Comfort Cream.I hope that it helps my skin to recover after the
antibiotics therapy (today is the last day I have to take it).I will use the CCC until my skin is in
"normal" condition again and will start with the Lightful line then.

MACina

Received my order and already tried both products.

They feel very nice on my skin!

I really hope that they help my skin to recover soon.It hasn' t been in such a bad condition
for a long time
ssad.gif

Latest posts