MAC skinfinishes still Available @mac store in orlando

koolmnbv

Hi I just wanted to let everyone know that the MAC store in Orlando,FL in the Millenia Mall (407) 363-5124 still has Metal Rock , Petticoat , Naked You and Porceline Pink skinfinishes. I ordered mine on friday they were $22 ea. +tax and then a $7.00 shipping fee. also the MAC store in Florida Mall (407) 251-9640 in orlando fla still has 2 colors as well (i don't remember which ones) I think the 2 colors in Florida Mall were naked you and petticoat but anyways just wanted to let everyone know incase they would like this info! I was glad to get the tip in time because I missed the skinfinish boat last year and have regretted it since!

amethyst_twine

Could someone CP Metal Rock and Porcelain Pink for me to Singapore? I really don't want to pay ebay prices... Pretty please?

mekaboo

I ordered mine from them a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited that they had Metal Rock, I ordered 2.

lilxgem

I tried calling the first number and I only got through to an automatic answering machine that sounds like it's part of a cell phone service. Is the number correct? Just making sure. Thanks.

Nevermind, it worked. =)

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekaboo
I ordered mine from them a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited that they had Metal Rock, I ordered 2.

hey, how long did it take to get your stuff?

Latest posts