MAC,Smashbox and Cargo July haul

Madeleine

The haul of my life.
No kidding.Never have gotten as much in such a short period of time
And I mean it!
Just went and kept getting whatever I wanted.No limits and strings attached!
However there is piece of advice - this is not a good example of how to spend your money...wisely.
Still hoping that everybody will like it
smiles.gif

From left to right and top to bottom:

MAC e/s refill Soba
Smashbox - sample of High Definition Healthy Fix foundation
Smashbox cream liner set of 3 colors
Smashbox brow tech in Taupe
Laura Geller Skin Enhancer matte - that was given to me as a gift from Sephora
Smashbox Photo OP Under Eye Brightener - it works miracles!
Smashbox lip enhancing gloss in Savvy
MAC lipstick from Color Forms Collection in Naked to the Core
Smashbox Photo Finish l/s in Charming
Smashbox - blush trio in Lights Up
MAC pigments in Jardin Aeries and Fairy Lite (the first one is absolutely suitable for every skin tone and color)
Shadow Insurance by Two Faced - also gift from Sephora
Smashbox E/s trio in All Access
Sephora Color Pro e/s set for brown eyes(mind you my eyes are so blue,but I liked the colors LOL)
Sephora Color Palette in Jungle Chic
Cargo Lip Gloss Quad in South Beach
Cargo Blush in Louisiana
Cargo Lip Gloss Quad in Tijuana
Smashbox Photo Finish (foundation primer - if ever asked I CAN NOT live without this item! ,absolute beauty industry miracle,skin looks like a baby bottom or better)
Mac Color Forms 3 Neutral for lips
MAC Richmetal Highlighter in Female
MAC e/s in Shadowy Lady - refill
MAC Color Forms - 5 Cool Eyes
Urban Decay - E/s Primer Potion (my husband almost died when I told him that UDecay was the company name....)
MAC two blushes -refills in Pinch O'Peach and Tenderling (these color are phenomenon for blonds - I think)
MAC Color Forms Powder in Sun Centered
Sephora brushes nr 12,29 and 42 (rounded smudge,blending eye and flat blush)
Smashbox brushes nr 28 and 12 (flat for eyeliner and second is for brows)
Smashbox Photo finish - Color Correcting (green to reduce pink undertone) that is another product that does miracles for makeup
MAC Fix+ (I had to try it LOL if the legend matches the product)

So that the haul from last Thursday and Friday (mostly Thursday).It seems like a lot,but it easily fits in two small Sephora bags.

Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

638335c931cad580.jpg

star25

Nice!
I got the same set Smashbox kit from the Shopping Channel. It was a great deal. How are you liking it?

Madeleine

Quote:
Originally Posted by star25
Nice!
I got the same set Smashbox kit from the Shopping Channel. It was a great deal. How are you liking it?

The ONLY reason I bought the showstopper was the Photo Finish Foundation Primer.I literally can't live without it.It does magic and any foundation goes just beautifully.The rest,quite frankly I didn't care and it was just a nice bonus,however the eye brightener works really well
thmbup.gif
I am pleasantly surprised
smiles.gif

The second primer -color correcting works well for people with pink undertone.Other than that I have admit that I am not really crazy about Smashbox color cosmetics.

star25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeleine
The ONLY reason I bought the showstopper was the Photo Finish Foundation Primer.I literally can't live without it.It does magic and any foundation goes just beautifully.The rest,quite frankly I didn't care and it was just a nice bonus,however the eye brightener works really well
thmbup.gif
I am pleasantly surprised
smiles.gif

The second primer -color correcting works well for people with pink undertone.Other than that I have admit that I am not really crazy about Smashbox color cosmetics.

lol, yeah to be honest, I've been dying to try the Photofinish Primer, so the fact that it was a part of the kit was THE selling point for me. Especially considering its price on its own, and this whole kit was only $49. So, like I said great deal.
The only other things I like is the l/s, and the Browtech (the brushes are a nice bonus too).
The Eye Brightener is a bit of a let down. Dior makes a similar product (Skinflash) that I like much better.
I don't really use the rest of the products...
Still the price was worth the Photofinish and Browtech, so I'm happy!
yes.gif

Madeleine

Quote:
Originally Posted by star25
lol, yeah to be honest, I've been dying to try the Photofinish Primer, so the fact that it was a part of the kit was THE selling point for me. Especially considering its price on its own, and this whole kit was only $49. So, like I said great deal.
The only other things I like is the l/s, and the Browtech (the brushes are a nice bonus too).
The Eye Brightener is a bit of a let down. Dior makes a similar product (Skinflash) that I like much better.
I don't really use the rest of the products...
Still the price was worth the Photofinish and Browtech, so I'm happy!
yes.gif

I really like the Browtech too and this one is probably the best or one of the best I've used.Even MAC's Brow shader is not as good as that one.At least not to me.Certainly MAC still does not have in its brush collection a good brow shader (I owe MAC's brush #266 and I am not happy,but can live with it),but that's another story
yes.gif

The rest of the TSC kit I've given to my sister.

By the way,I am going to try Dior's Eye Brightener - thanks for the pointer
smiles.gif

lanslady

The MAC Fix+ Spray is a must for me. I have 2, one for my traincase and one for my purse, I like to use it when I get hot, it cools me off. Cause here in Louisiana, it's humidity city, a good day is 95degrees with 90% humidity LOL. So I used my Fix+ a lot!

lanslady

The MAC Fix+ Spray is a must for me. I have 2, one for my traincase and one for my purse, I like to use it when I get hot, it cools me off. Cause here in Louisiana, it's humidity city, a good day is 95degrees with 90% humidity LOL. So I used my Fix+ a lot!

(sorry this posted twice, my computer froze up on me and I hit the post button twice...sorry.
ssad.gif
)

Madeleine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanslady

(sorry this posted twice, my computer froze up on me and I hit the post button twice...sorry.
ssad.gif
)

...yah,after this purchase I can say that MAC Fix + Spray is also a must!
Especially after yesterday,sat in a meeting,blah,blah,blah,food was served,I had a bit of Japanese and a bottle of water.My face immediately turned red! Including my chin.But two sprays of Mac's Fix+ saved my live,and my face.

I am from Northern Ontario and these days I honestly think that we can compete with Louisiana
smiles.gif