MAC smoke & diamonds dupe

HoneyDip

Hey guys, I unfortunately missed out on the starflash collection, now I'm looking for a dupe for smoke & diamonds.
Any ideas?
TIA!

January

From MAC... Silverthorn is kind of similar on me (NW15-20). It's LE as well, but still available on the website.

panda0410

Benefit Skinny Jeans is similar as well, and GOSH do an eyeliner that is almost identical Mink Grey
smiles.gif

MzzRach

I agree with the Stila Diamond Lil recommendation. And Stila's shadows have a lovely almost creamy quality. Definitely check it out.

jazm1n3s

Stila Diamond Lil is almost a dead ringer for MAC Smoke & Diamonds. I swatched them side by side, and couldn't really tell which one is which.

To be honest, I prefer Stila Diamond Lil a bit more than S&D because of the pigmentation and the buttery soft texture (although that means more fragile), and it also has a bit more sheen. But I don't think people can actually tell the difference when you put it on.

dmcgeo

It might be too late but I saw that allcosmeticwholesale has smoke and diamonds available. Its $24. FYI!

MAC'sMyBF

Stila Diamond Lil, its an almost perfect dupe, not MAC though, this is the only comprable dupe i've seen.