MAC Smoky Black Friday Collection (Nov 21/28, 2014)

erine1881

Online only US & Brazil onl PRO discount applies Items are posted throughout the thread -launch time is set for the usual time. -order comfirmations aren't immediate. -check your order history online if you're worried about your order going thru. -shipping confirmations aren't immediate. -check your order history online if you're worried about your order shipping. -payment isn't taken until your order is processed. -check your method of payment if you're worried about your order going thru.

OctoberViolet

Hmmm. Sounds very interesting. Tx you, Erin!
drinkup.gif

breatheonbeat

yessss my favorite color. hahaha. maybe i will sit at home and mac instead of braving the awful malls. my best friend goes every year and finally convinced me last year... aaand i bought stuff from sephora that wasn't even on sale because i 'needed it,' and it saved me a trip to the mall lol.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Saw the correlating post in the Collections thread. Based on that: why do I get the feeling :censored: Carbon is gonna be involved?

lippieluv2013

Okay. The name gives the impression that this could be intriguing. I just hope that it is not a collection of re promoted products. Something NEW and be wonderful.

Latest posts