MAC & Some Sephora

mandi

I got the chance to *finally* go check out the Mall at Green Hills. (It's my first time there since moving to Nashville.) It's a lovely mall, and I got to check out Sephora and a MAC freestanding store for the first time.
smiles.gif

I picked up UDPP from Sephora (and a little compact mirror for in my purse):
460561915_98fe988ae7.jpg

And at the MAC store, I got:
460552600_6aea5d6eda.jpg

A 15-pan palette, #263 small angle brush, Fludline in Blacktrack, Select Sheer pressed powder in NW20 (my counter was out), and two Barbie Loves MAC eye shadows (Moth Brown and Springtime Skipper).

Here's my modest eye shadow collection (excluding my Danse and Ballonacy quads):
460561075_8792638de0.jpg

I'm really torn over whether to depot the Barbie ones. They're so cute!
smiles.gif
Ha ha.

OK I quit for this month! Ha ha.

MsButterfli

great haul...its funny i keep goin back and forth on weather or not to depot my barbies too lol...so far they are still in the pot

ExquisiteImages

I just purchased my first UDPP this past weekend when I went to Houston. I tried it on earlier today, and it works great! My eyeshadow lasted all day.

Anyways, great haul! You'll become more addicted
smiles.gif

mandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJUDYx
fellow nashvillian here too..well kinda.. i live 30 minutes away. but great haul!

Nice!
smiles.gif
I just moved to the area at the end of December. I was pretty excited when I found out there was a MAC store here (the closest one where I used to live in Pennsylvania was over 2 hours away *sniffle*).

resin

sweetttttt
i depotted my barbie shadows + blushes.
i'm saving my empties for when c-shock comes out because i am getting almost the entire collection! lol

foxyqt

nice haul! i depotted my barbie e/s.. but accidently nicked my Mothbrown! =( be very careful

xJUDYx

theres another mac at the rivergate mall. its in macys so if you're ever there you should check it out! =]