MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Martins999

Nuance and Warm soul are my two secret desires,I can`t say which one looks better-will have to choose between them,really hard choice.

XxXxX

I'm really confused about the rotation of these! Someone plz help!!
smiles.gif

I missed out on Sonic Chic and the counter I'm going to tomorrow opened right before Sonic Chic released. Next month they have to return all that old stuff from Sonic Chic down, so I want to get a Minerlized Blush or two, preferrably the LE ones! So far I've gathered that Merrily, Pleasantry, and Nuance were the LE ones. I know they keep a bunch of the Mineralized Blushes out, and I just called and asked about if any rotation of these blushes are going to be going on (so I know to get some before this happens!) and she had no clue what I was talking about!!

Can anyone plz clarify? Are there going to be anymore rotations and are they coming soon? Thanks!
greengrin.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXxX
I'm really confused about the rotation of these! Someone plz help!!
smiles.gif

I missed out on Sonic Chic and the counter I'm going to tomorrow opened right before Sonic Chic released. Next month they have to return all that old stuff from Sonic Chic down, so I want to get a Minerlized Blush or two, preferrably the LE ones! So far I've gathered that Merrily, Pleasantry, and Nuance were the LE ones. I know they keep a bunch of the Mineralized Blushes out, and I just called and asked about if any rotation of these blushes are going to be going on (so I know to get some before this happens!) and she had no clue what I was talking about!!

Can anyone plz clarify? Are there going to be anymore rotations and are they coming soon? Thanks!
greengrin.gif

Please look here:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...0/index12.html

Erin talks about the rotation of the MES. Maybe it is the same for the blushes.

Ailey

This is my fave collection along Starflash. I got myself 5 blushes as soon as the collection was out in the shops. I have Pleasantry, Dainty, Warm Soul, Gentle and Merrily.
I still want Love Thing though and I'm done
greengrin.gif

I much prefer these to Grand Duos or Colour Craft blushes as they are less shimmery than those two.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailey
This is my fave collection along Starflash. I got myself 5 blushes as soon as the collection was out in the shops. I have Pleasantry, Dainty, Warm Soul, Gentle and Merrily.
I still want Love Thing though and I'm done
greengrin.gif

I much prefer these to Grand Duos or Colour Craft blushes as they are less shimmery than those two.

I agree about the shimmer from CC and Grand Duo. They sucked my joy out of the MB's. The only ones I love are the Sonic Chic.

I have Gentle, Love Joy
love.gif
and Love Thing. But be careful with LoveThing because depending on your skin tone, it can get dark and red quick like a fresh rash.
nope.gif

LMD84

i love my gentle blush from this collection! it's the only mb i own. it's the perfect darker pink and i love the fine gold swirl! just have be careful i'm not too heavy handed with it though!

Leven

seeing this collection makes me long for the summer of 08 again. It was the best series of collections IMO ( i mean come on, NEO SCI FI!!!)

gigiopolis

I still have and absolutely love Nuance. I could use it every day. It adds colour without making me look more ruddy, plus tones done the natural (obnoxious) redness in my cheeks. Siiiigh <3

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
seeing this collection makes me long for the summer of 08 again. It was the best series of collections IMO ( i mean come on, NEO SCI FI!!!)

neo sci fi was fabulous! and don't forget cool heat!

sapnap

This as the collection tht got me into MAC! i still remember reading on some website that dangerously hot and Merrily were used on Beyonce and I was sucked into buying it:p

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
neo sci fi was fabulous! and don't forget cool heat!

Yes to Neo Sci-Fi. I am excited to here that later this year, that a warmer Chill collection is due out. We will see after Erine update tonight.

I need them bring out my BPB and Sonic blushes. I could only make 3 work on my skintone so I need about 7 more
greengrin.gif
to make it an even round number.

Ailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I agree about the shimmer from CC and Grand Duo. They sucked my joy out of the MB's. The only ones I love are the Sonic Chic.

I have Gentle, Love Joy
love.gif
and Love Thing. But be careful with LoveThing because depending on your skin tone, it can get dark and red quick like a fresh rash.
nope.gif

Yeah Sonic Chic ones are sooo much better, aren't they?
love.gif
I love them all, I wish I got all of them
lol.gif

I've tried my friend's Love Thing and it looked dark pink on me as far as I remember. Maybe there was a touch of red to it, but it was long time ago to remember, I just remember loving it and wanting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
This as the collection tht got me into MAC! i still remember reading on some website that dangerously hot and Merrily were used on Beyonce and I was sucked into buying it:p

Hahahaha well Merrily is really an amazing blush.

sapnap

yea the sonic chic MBs kick ass! smooth, shimmer no glitter! it wud be awesome if MAC came out with more darker coloured MSF's like tht!

dreamer246

I only bought Dainty which I've since swapped a long time ago. Wasn't too impressed with it. What is your fave blush from this collection?

zerin

I absolutely love sonic chic mineralized blushes. The texture and the quality is just amazing. It's very pigmented and has the perfect amount of shimmer that can give you a glow, without having the heavy chunky glitter/shimmer like the grand duo blushes had. I initially picked up Gleeful and Merrily blush and later I realized that these blushes are just too amazing and I should try to get all the shades. I eventually got a few more through CCOs (USA) and Mac Warehouse sales (CDN). I later got....Gentle, Nuance, and Pleasantry. I'm eventually going to collect....Lovejoy, Dainty, Warm Soul and LoveThing. (I think some are permanent and still on the Mac website)

My favourite is Gleeful blush...it's this unique, very pigmented raspberry-coral colour. It's actually my most used mineralized blush. I can wear this everyday (NC42/43) and I simply adore it.

gemmel06

I heart Merrily. I just got a backup of it at the MAC warehousesale because the first one i bought broke
ssad.gif