MAC Spring Trend Forecast Collection (Aug. 21, 2014, or upon receipt)

Kristin Bacon

Does "EG" maybe stand for "Eye Gloss"?
th_dunno.gif

They were supposed to be released this year IIRC
hmm.gif
maybe stained eye gloss??? hmmmmm.....

ms.mad

I have always been interested in these palettes. Especially the one for the eyes. Just never purchased them. Was never sure of the holding power, I have oily skin and even with a primer I can get smudges. Any opinions on the last one released?

erine1881

I have always been interested in these palettes. Especially the one for the eyes. Just never purchased them. Was never sure of the holding power, I have oily skin and even with a primer I can get smudges. Any opinions on the last one released?
Smudge city if you're smudgy with a primer.

martiangurll

Smudge city if you're smudgy with a primer.
What about on lips and cheeks? If these are ccb formula, and just speculation from the color choices, these could double for both?

erine1881

What about on lips and cheeks? If these are ccb formula, and just speculation from the color choices, these could double for both?
She was asking about the previous eye palettes, which was a different cream product. This CCB palette is for the eyes (because of the colours), not the lips/cheeks. The CC palette is for the lips/cheeks.

Laurenjvt

Does anyone know if the l/s shade "Dusty Mauve" from the Fall 14 Trend Forecast palette is in any of the fall collections.
I really love that shade and don't want to miss out. It is the perfect almost lavender shade and the perfect feel.
Can anyone tell me how it compares to Fabby l/s? I know Fabby has a slight gold frost that Dusty Mauve does not.
Thanks for the help
sigh.gif

erine1881

Does anyone know if the l/s shade "Dusty Mauve" from the Fall 14 Trend Forecast palette is in any of the fall collections. I really love that shade and don't want to miss out. It is the perfect almost lavender shade and the perfect feel. Can anyone tell me how it compares to Fabby l/s? I know Fabby has a slight gold frost that Dusty Mauve does not. Thanks for the help:sigh:
There aren't lipsticks in the trend palettes, so no, you won't find it in any other collection.

martiangurll

She was asking about the previous eye palettes, which was a different cream product. This CCB palette is for the eyes (because of the colours), not the lips/cheeks. The CC palette is for the lips/cheeks.
So these would be a hot mess on me. Skip. Too bad, the colors are so pretty.