Mac staff uniform sizing.. a little help please?

greengoesmoo

I have just found a MAC Barbie shirt I NEED (my head will actually explode if I don't buy it!!)

My question is, are there any MAC staff here, and what are the sizes of your shirts?

I am a uk 8 (US 6) but I have size 10 boobs. (Us 8)

My chest is a 36D

Is a small going to fit me? Because It's all there is. Or am I gonna need to binge diet for a few weeks? lol (I'm kidding, I fucking love biscuits!!)

Please be brutally honest!

I can handle going without because it won't fit, but I won't be able to handle having and not wearing.

Thanks in advance!! <3

Also, if a small is too small, does anyone have a medium they would be willing to sell to a Barbie gonk?
greengrin.gif
(pink and white barbie love MAC)

BunnyBunnyBunny

Usually they come in 1 - 4, 1 being small, 2 being medium, 3 being large, and 4 being extra large. Sometimes the particular shirt is cut larger or smaller depending on the style. I wasn't working for MAC during Barbie, so I have no idea if they run large or small.

erine1881

the barbie shirts ran kinda small! if you're a 36D you will not fit into a small. sorry hun
ssad.gif
you prolly need a large. i think mine was a medium and it was kinda tight on me, and i'm a 34C.

greengoesmoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the barbie shirts ran kinda small! if you're a 36D you will not fit into a small. sorry hun
ssad.gif
you prolly need a large. i think mine was a medium and it was kinda tight on me, and i'm a 34C.

That was more painful than being dumped!!

Thanks for letting me know though.
smiles.gif

seabird

ahh i feel your pain on having a larger chest.. though i would say are you sure a 36 band is right for you? at your dress size it seems like you're in the wrong size bra! please don't take offence to that comment though.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengoesmoo
That was more painful than being dumped!!

Thanks for letting me know though.
smiles.gif

i hope that didn't come across as insulting.
ssad.gif

i just meant that with your breast size the girls would get super smooshed in anything smaller than a large. i would've gone with a large for mine, but we've got 2 smaller girls, 2 medium girls (myself included), and two larger girls, and they send us shirts in those sizes only. no extras get shipped, so my only option was a medium, and i felt a bit claustraphobic in it. i couldn't dry it for fear of shrinking.

LMD84

Quote:
ssad.gif

i just meant that with your breast size the girls would get super smooshed in anything smaller than a large. i would've gone with a large for mine, but we've got 2 smaller girls, 2 medium girls (myself included), and two larger girls, and they send us shirts in those sizes only. no extras get shipped, so my only option was a medium, and i felt a bit claustraphobic in it. i couldn't dry it for fear of shrinking.

that is like at my work. if we get special shirts to wear for certain products (we got some cool james bond tops once!) however they only send a couple of each size. and it sucks because the lads end up wearing the smalls where i take the large - and because the shirts are designed for men there is no room for my boobs which end up getting squished! not cool!

greengoesmoo

Quote:
ssad.gif

Not insulted at all, I just needed that top very badly. lol

I used to have to wear hideous brewery branded tees in a bar I worked in for a while, and was always left with the smalls. The "GB" (haha yuck) print on the front would always split in a few wears.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabird
ahh i feel your pain on having a larger chest.. though i would say are you sure a 36 band is right for you? at your dress size it seems like you're in the wrong size bra! please don't take offence to that comment though.

I thought that too. (also no offense) I'm about your clothing size & always used to wear a 36D because thats the biggest "regular" shops carried, but it was a tad loose round the back. I went to get fitted at Bravissimo and was actually a 32G. Fits like a glove and totally transformed my figure! Makes me wonder how I got along with it before?
th_dunno.gif
lol

Quote:
(haha yuck) print on the front would always split in a few wears.

Gah, I hate logo cracking..it looks like you are trying to delude yourself
smiles.gif

greengoesmoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I thought that too. (also no offense) I'm about your clothing size & always used to wear a 36D because thats the biggest "regular" shops carried, but it was a tad loose round the back. I went to get fitted at Bravissimo and was actually a 32G. Fits like a glove and totally transformed my figure! Makes me wonder how I got along with it before?
th_dunno.gif
lol

Gah, I hate logo cracking..it looks like you are trying to delude yourself
smiles.gif

Wowie!! 32G! I'm glad you found good bras! A girl stacked like you should show it off!!
winks.gif

I was measured about a month ago, in Passante? Passionate? and Debenhams a few months before and I'm between 36 and 38. It's a mix of having a wide ribcage and light body building.

Split logos have a tendancy to make you feel/appear? 10lbs heavier too. lol

Has anyone else notice that in a badly fitted bra, your figure looks better naked than in clothes regardless of what you're wearing?

I love bras! <3

Kirsty

Quote:
Has anyone else notice that in a badly fitted bra, your figure looks better naked than in clothes regardless of what you're wearing?

Oh god no, my figure always looks better with clothes on!!
th_LMAO.gif

erine1881

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

amen to that!

LMD84

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
amen to that!

i second this!!!