MAC Starring You Holiday Collection (2019)

Icecaramellatte

Hey! I was up super early this morning ordering the Sprinkle of Shine kits from Macy's. I did buy and pick up for the gold. The pink was not available anywhere so I had to have it shipped. I picked it up but stopped at the counter anyway to see if they had it and they didn't know what I was talking about. They did tell me the FRIEND code was good until the 11th or through the 11th for 15%. for beauty. I picked. up a concealer while I was there and got 15% off. I have some clothes in my cart and the code is coming up at either 20 or 30 off don't know but I think that one lasts a little longer. Bummed since it was the pink I really wanted but I grabbed both anyway. So shocked to see it today. I haven't checked since this morning but has anyone seen these kits anywhere else?

elegant-one

Hey! I was up super early this morning ordering the Sprinkle of Shine kits from Macy's. I did buy and pick up for the gold. The pink was not available anywhere so I had to have it shipped. I picked it up but stopped at the counter anyway to see if they had it and they didn't know what I was talking about. They did tell me the FRIEND code was good until the 11th or through the 11th for 15%. for beauty. I picked. up a concealer while I was there and got 15% off. I have some clothes in my cart and the code is coming up at either 20 or 30 off don't know but I think that one lasts a little longer. Bummed since it was the pink I really wanted but I grabbed both anyway. So shocked to see it today. I haven't checked since this morning but has anyone seen these kits anywhere else?
Now I'll have to go look. I bought 2 of the Neutral - Pink Nude lip bag I loved the shades so much.

Latest posts