MAC Starter Kit - Eye shadow edition

lkillie

Hello!
newhere.gif
I just got started with the MAC lipsticks, but I'm really interested in eyeshadows! I was wondering what all you experts would suggest to start with. I mostly wear a neutral eye, but I wouldn't mind a few color suggestions! For reference, I am NW15, blue eyes, dark blonde/light brown hair.

ma146rina

Swiss chocolate
Tempting
Patina
Mulch
Bronze
Woodwinked
Handwritten
Soba
Retrospect(it's on the sheer side but i really like it for some reason)
All that glitters
Antiqued (a must have)
Fig1 (it's a matte deep purple and it looks amazing when you pair it with neutrals)
Haux
Copperplate
Star Violet (a plum but not too vibrant and red)
Sketch
Twinks
Amber lights(you need this)
Charcoal Brown
Omega(if you're blonde you may use that one for your eyebrows)
i hope that helps
winks.gif

lkillie

Swiss chocolate
Tempting
Patina
Mulch
Bronze
Woodwinked
Handwritten
Soba
Retrospect(it's on the sheer side but i really like it for some reason)
All that glitters
Antiqued (a must have)
Fig1 (it's a matte deep purple and it looks amazing when you pair it with neutrals)
Haux
Copperplate
Star Violet (a plum but not too vibrant and red)
Sketch
Twinks
Amber lights(you need this)
Charcoal Brown
Omega(if you're blonde you may use that one for your eyebrows)
i hope that helps
winks.gif
Wow, what a list!! Thank you very much! These are names I have heard a lot, so they must be really popular!

erine1881

Well, I said in the post, NW15 :)
Oops, completely missed that part, but caught everything else. If you wanted to fill a 15-pallete, I'd suggest -shroom -orb -all that glitters -saddle -brown script -texture -carbon -sketch -embark -print -motif -expensive pink -vex -cork -copperplate Some other great colours are -patina -bronze -tempting

erine1881

Thank you very much!  I'm looking up swatches of all these colors, and I'm drooling.  
You're welcome! A bunch of those colours will work with your blue eyes, making them even bluer. And shades like sketch and embark will work with many colours, so they're very multi-purpose.

jsparkle

Hello! 
newhere.gif
  I just got started with the MAC lipsticks, but I'm really interested in eyeshadows!  I was wondering what all you experts would suggest to start with.  I  mostly wear a neutral eye, but I wouldn't mind a few color suggestions!  For reference, I am NW15, blue eyes, dark blonde/light brown hair.  
My all time fave neutrals are -jest -phloof Colors: - satin toupe - coppering - paradisco