Mac Store in Pasadena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juneplum

yeah really jamie.... people are at work/ school/ off their computer and this isn't a chat room where we can reply ASAP 3 minutes after your post...
th_confused_new.gif
**remembers onederland's brilliant reply to you re bumping your posts to get people to reply**

if not, here's a reminder..

http://www.specktra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4121

dawnmelissa

this is starting to sound like a regular occourance...i've seen quite a few posts like this, it's a messageboard, not a chat room where you are actually talking with people as you're sitting there. people don't sit infront of the computer just to reply to your own bumped threads....on the messageboard where i admin at posts like this would get moved and locked if not deleted and after so many times of doing it, the poster would get banned for bumping their own topics. we actually implimented a feature where you can't reply to a post you just posted until someone else does, it prevents double posting and unnecessary bumping of topics by the topic starter for the most part, unless someone edits a post, then the person would be able to reply after their own post again, but we don't see that happen too often.

Janice

Jamie, you have been warned more than enough times about behaviour such as this. It's not acceptable and frankly it's gone beyond a minor annoyance. We've been supremely lenient with you in regards to punishment because we are aware you have special needs.

I wish you the best of luck in finding another forum to call "home".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts