MAC Store Opening in Boston - Question...PRO?

iheartjuppy

We have a MAC store opening here in Boston later this month (Newbury Street). In our local bi-weekly free magazine, there was a short article that said it would carry "the full line of products including all the chroma cakes" which a) I thought was weird because not that many people seem to flock to MAC for the Chroma Cakes and b) aren't Chroma Cakes Pro? Does this mean our store is going to be Pro? The temporary signage outside the store just says "MAC Coming Soon".

Cruella

The Chromacakes are definitely a Pro item. Of course, it is possible that the folks at the Improper Bostonian dropped the ball and gave incorrect info but it would be terrific if it were a Pro store. Maybe contact MAC's customer service to find out for sure?

fabbyabby

The Improper didn't check any of their facts and posted all sorts of wrong things. We (at MAC) were wondering if anyone else would notice.

iheartjuppy

??

That they didn't check their facts doesn't surprise me (I'm always amazed that they don't need a full page for retractions, but hey, it's free!)

But is the MAC store just a "regular" free standing store or is it Pro?