Mac Stories

janelovesyou

What are some randomly amusing things that you've witnessed on visits to the your mac stores or counters?

I always see amusing stuff:

Once, there were a lot of customers and only like 1 MA on the floor and he was trying to help everyone but one group of customers were taking up most of his time. When everyone would walk in he would greet them and tell them that he was helping a customer and he would be right with them. Well, this woman kept shouting out "DO YOU HAVE A COLOR CALLED INSTANT GOLD, I NEED INSTANT GOLD!!". And he was like "yes, ma'am. I'll be with you in one second."
He apparently wasn't quick enough for her because about a minute and a half later she shouted it again and he repeated the same thing. 30 seconds later she huffed and puffed out of the store, probably mumbling something about bad customer service. It was hilarious! Some people act like they've never been in public before.

One time this woman was asking what she could get with B2M and she was all excited to get her free whatever. Turns out she had brought 6 empty boxes and not actual B2M empties. It was cute and funny. But then she was really adamant that the MA she spoke with said that boxes were okay. I felt kind of bad for her.

Another time, I was being rung up next to this really really tanned woman who was shopping for foundation. And when she left the MA at the register was like "OMG, that was Jennifer Wilbanks the Runaway bride!" That was awesome haha

Now your turn, go!

mjalomo

I always see young girls getting their first makeup with their moms. It makes me smile because they get this magical look in their eyes when the artist is done with them and they see their reflections. They just glow.

Angelah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjalomo
I always see young girls getting their first makeup with their moms. It makes me smile because they get this magical look in their eyes when the artist is done with them and they see their reflections. They just glow.

I had a first timer today -- and her mom was more excited than she was haha. It's always weird when you get those moms that want you to put makeup on their daughters and the daughter is just completely notttt a makeup kind of girl. I always just keep it light and glowy.. otherwise they freak out, haha. Bronzer is a girls best friend in these cases!
smiles.gif

BloodMittens

Two stories
greengrin.gif

One time I ran into every single girl I didn't like in highschool and who didn't like me at my MAC counter. They all glowered at me angrily when I ran up to my MA and hugged her
greengrin.gif
Muhahaha. The looks on their faces was priceless, it might have been my tattoos that surprised them more though... hmmm. ~thinks~

And the next one was when I was getting helped by the guy at my counter, he got screamed at by a lady because he was running around trying to help everyone. Then I saw her later in the mall and she was calling him a faggot and other words, so I went up to her, chewed her out, told her she was a horrible person, spinned around and left her with her jaw on the floor.

Ahhh MAC.