MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

singer82

The stalking continues. If everyone could only order 1 lipstick from this collection what would it be? I love my brights but have a bunch lol. I'm leaning towards SW since I missed out on SI from TT but was just curious and well it's fun to see what others are after.
I have party parrot and it's a great color! And I think it's the most unique. Well, besides firm form of course, but that's not for everyone.

mrsdee

The stalking continues. If everyone could only order 1 lipstick from this collection what would it be? I love my brights but have a bunch lol. I'm leaning towards SW since I missed out on SI from TT but was just curious and well it's fun to see what others are after.

Strong Woman! I love bright coral/ pink lippies but I think SW would be a change from the norm for me. I own Heroine and I LOVE IT! so I'm hoping SW won't disappoint. Although I am exited about Absolute Power. I pre-ordered all lippies expect for the black one. I just can't justify getting a lippie I will only wear a handful of times. sorry hecka long answer. LOL

OctoberViolet

Mine would be Firm Form. It's different, unusual and nothing like I have already with my bajillion lipsticks. And MAC...
finger.gif
u for making us stalk so much. I have a feeling they will put this up when I'm away from the computer or on my way home from work within the next three days.
finger.gif
finger.gif
finger.gif

LadyMisfit

Strong Woman.... because I have a few reds, pinks and corally colors in my collection but hardly any violet like shades.

MACina

I would definitely get Firm Form because it is the most unique IMO.

There are so many reds,pinks....but nothing like FF.

ChosenOne

I'm only planning on ordering one lipstick from this collection! Strong Woman. I've only recently gotten into purple lipsticks (got SI from TT and went to the Pro store to pick up Violetta), so now I need to continue building my collection. Clearly, the other 50-something lipsticks I have are not enough
girlhaha.gif

chi1216

I think I'd gowith Strong Woman.

liba

It would have been Firm Form, if Absolute Power hadn't looked so damn awesome on me.

(Maybe I should take into consideration Party Parrot was one of my favorites and most-worn of 2012 and switch my answer to that?)

CartoonChic

I'm not playing this game. I need them all.
graucho.gif
girlhaha.gif

Yazmin

I hope I can get my hands on Strong Woman so that I won't even have to decide on whether I could part with my Heroine backup. I'm holding onto it for dear life!