MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

liba

I am thinking no eye color, just liquid black liner plus mascara + or minus falsies, WoG on the cheekbones and FF on the lips. Maybe with Nightmoth liner?
I think it'll look great with just some Elude or FM over bare skin, with Just My Type lip pencil (the really dark cool brown one) and a tiny bit of Moleskin or some brown pencil liner around the eyes, and maybe a little Amber Glow on the cheeks - then wear that with romantic hair and very feminine lacy white clothes.

CartoonChic

I'm comin' Elizabeth!!!!

lmao.gif

CartoonChic

I think it'll look great with just some Elude or FM over bare skin, with Just My Type lip pencil (the really dark cool brown one) and a tiny bit of Moleskin or some brown pencil liner around the eyes, and maybe a little Amber Glow on the cheeks - then wear that with romantic hair and very feminine lacy white clothes.
That sounds pretty, too. I picked up Just My Type when you mentioned it last time. I wanted to be prepared.
th_star.gif

MACJunkie85

I'm ready for my lipsticks too! I'm wondering if I should get an extra FF...... I have a feeling that my cousin will swipe it from me.... Maybe I'll just hide it.

Spanky

I'm trying to figure out what I want. I love Moxie, it's my HG of bold pinks. NB did not do anything for me at all, I also did not like Show Orchid. PaPa is the one I'm wondering if I should BU, if it has some red in it, that may work for me. I have LG but it does nothing for me. So, where do I go from here??? Do I BU PaPa & should I even bother ordering PiPi??? & when the hell is this coming OL? I was shocked to see the CYY pop up. That's just wrong, WE. WANT. STRENGTH. MAC. NOW. APRÈS. CHIC. WOULD. BE. MUCH. APPRECIATED. TOO. MAKE. CHRISTMAS. COME. EARLY. PLEASE.

kimbunney

I may have missed some info but still no word on how the blushes look on darker skintones? My list so far Strong Woman, Pink Pigeon, and Party Parrot. Considering the two blushes but I need reviews first.

KMQE716

I may have missed some info but still no word on how the blushes look on darker skintones? My list so far Strong Woman, Pink Pigeon, and Party Parrot. Considering the two blushes but I need reviews first.
I asked the MA about them on darker complexions and asked if the Poised was like format and she said its not as brown its totally different but the other blush would be better as a highlight than a blush. With that said I'd rather wait and see

kimbunney

Thanks so much! Me too, because if it's a highlight I'll pass. I probably will just need to test them on myself in store to be certain!
I asked the MA about them on darker complexions and asked if the Poised was like format and she said its not as brown its totally different but the other blush would be better as a highlight than a blush. With that said I'd rather wait and see

TheLadyDanger

P.S. They already sold out of Firm Form. I spoke to a SA and she said their location gets more quantities of products since their store is bigger (it's inside Caesar's Palace).