MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer Issue

loveoontherocks

Does anyone else have an issue with this concealer? I thought it was supposed cover blemishes on the face well. It doesn't really work that great for me
th_confused_new.gif
. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it work better for me lol/recommend a better concealer? Would appreciate it!

MACgirl

I personally love this concealer, use it sparingly since it is a full coverage concealer. Depending on what you need to conceal i would rec, using a 217 brush and buffing it on blemishing, scars or any other discoloration, after foundation of course. Keep in mind you are not to press too firmly as you will just move the product around, gently "veil" the blemish/skin is soft circles...under the eye i love to use the 195 concealer brush due to the angle, pat a good amount of studio finish on the darkest part of your undereye discoloration and wipe the excess off the brush and gently blend the edges into the foundation. This is also a great addition to mix with any foundation to amp up the coverage and texture, using only a bit. A good tip is to take some out of the pot and put it on the back of your hand while you do your foundation, by the time you go to apply it the concealer will have warmed on the skin due to body heat and the consistantcy will go from pasty to soft and creamy AKA very easy to blend!