Mac studio fix fluid vs Estee lauder double wear...

makeuplover2326

I wear NC35 in Mac but I've heard so many great reviews on the Estee lauder double wear foundation...does anyone know what shade I would be...
THank you so much!

SpringDancer

No idea about the shade, but I'd recommend trying the Double Wear Light also. It's amazing and much better than the original version IMO.

bartp

I have used Studio Fix Fluid, the normal Double Wear, and Double Wear light.

- Double wear light and SFF have the same fluidity, but SFF gives you more coverage than Double Wear Light.
- Double Wear is creamier and easier and more fool proof to apply. SFF can be tricky to apply if you want a natural result.
- Double Wear isn't powdery-matte and leaves a natural finish
- the staying power was the same for all three : excellent :)
- colours of all three are great too.

User38

Between SF and SS, I prefer Double Wear. It truly does last all day and does not make you shine.

BRosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartp
I have used Studio Fix Fluid, the normal Double Wear, and Double Wear light.

- Double wear light and SFF have the same fluidity, but SFF gives you more coverage than Double Wear Light.
- Double Wear is creamier and easier and more fool proof to apply. SFF can be tricky to apply if you want a natural result.
- Double Wear isn't powdery-matte and leaves a natural finish
- the staying power was the same for all three : excellent :)
- colours of all three are great too.

Hi! What about product transfer? I used SFF a couple of times and didn't like it was all around my shirt. I even avoided kissing other people, I was afraid I would leave a stain on their faces or clothes.

TIA
yes.gif

CosmePro

Hands down MUST HAVE double wear! I did a review but it never got posted *SHRUG* I dunno why not?

redwhiteblue

I guess I am the only one on here who doesnt like doublewear. I found that it settled right into my pores and looked really fake. I dont know whats so different with me but maybe the light would have been a better choice.