MAC Studio Talk Seminar Haul (A.M. Goes P.M.)

jolener

so i went to a seminar on Monday, it was called the A.M. goes P.M. seminar (beginner level).

They gave us envelopes which consisted of these things...

DSC04533-1.jpg

the envelope (mine was kinda scratched up to begin with)

DSC04534.jpg

a pencil

DSC04535.jpg

a pamphlet and what i believe is a list of upcoming seminars (going from beginner to advanced levels)

DSC04536.jpg

this was on the back of the pamphlet, they are pictures from this video we watched in the beginning

DSC04537.jpg

inside the pamphlet

DSC04541.jpg

we got a name badge thing

DSC04539.jpg

a product order form & notepad

after the seminar they had an MA for each of us (which i thought was convenient), and this is what i ended up getting

DSC04545.jpg

Studio sculpt foundation - NW20

DSC04546.jpg

MSFN - medium plus

DSC04550-1.jpg

CCB - hush (got the last one)

DSC04552-1.jpg

Paint Pot - Moss Scape (cause it got discontinued)

DSC04549.jpg

and the 227

thanks for looking
smiles.gif

User49

Seminars and technique classes are a lot of fun! Studio sculpt foundation is definitely my new favorite (full coverage, but natural woop!). Thanks for sharing!

jolener

Quote:
Originally Posted by drieyes
Hmm interesting, how did you join the seminar?

well i was just shopping there one day and one of the MA's asked me if i wanted to attend, you can try asking your local MAC if there are any upcoming seminars, they are pretty interesting
yes.gif

jolener

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Seminars and technique classes are a lot of fun! Studio sculpt foundation is definitely my new favorite (full coverage, but natural woop!). Thanks for sharing!

i love it too, i've been trying it out for a couple of weeks from samples (i got 2 to last me until the seminar so i can buy it then, the MA was kind enough to give me a sample to last me until then, since we couldn't use our gift cards before the seminar) and it's been working great for my skin, and its very smooth and long lasting