MAC style seeker

lyseD

on the hunt -bronzed red (f) /bronze violet (vp) --- I need to see this, sounds so interesting.

I

Pinkdollface

Red lips used to be my signature look. I've gotten away from that but would love to get a couple more to round out my collection. I only have VG1 (love it but too vampy for the office) and Ruffian Red. I'll probably get one from Marilyn if I can pull off the colour and will almost certainly get the brick red from this one.
If you would like a lighter red than i suggest Scarlet Ibis. I love that one!
I'm starting to get really interested in Camden Chic. I hope its a bit brighter than Legendary.

bulbasaur359

Seems like red is a popular fall color. I'll have to try the Mattenes as I've never had one. Are they like the Mattes at all or different? Also, the eyeshadow duo with the silver sounds really nice.

valkolak

wow, i'm kind of surprised this collection isn't grabbing you gals....I dunno what it is, but I just love the feeling of rich lips, tawny cheeks, sultry eyes that have depth, sparkling gloss.

MAC is certainly bringing the reds, but that's ok with me considering how picky red is - if it's not perfect, it can be horrible, so bring on plenty of variety!
I love tawny cheeks on other people!
cry.gif
I'm just so light that it makes me look dirty. If the blushes are satins like from Tres Cheek then I have hope for them :D

kimibos

thanks for the info papparazzi boy!!!! i really hope my list stays this small!!!

mattene lipstick
fashion nomad- bright red orange
camden chic- rich brick red

powder blush
supercontinental -bright cute coral (s)----> if it looks like its sounds (2)

OctoberViolet

I agree with everything you said about the Mattene lipsticks maneater. Not only are the creamy and have great staying power, they also seem to keep my lips moist. My lips usually get pretty dry throughout the day even if I keep reapplying balm. When I wear my mattene l/s my lips don't seem to dry out as much as with my other lipsticks/finishes.

They have more of a creaminess to them and really good staying power. Its actually, IMO, one of the best formulas.

maneater

[COLOR=6600CC]I agree with everything you said about the Mattene lipsticks maneater. Not only are the creamy and have great staying power, they also seem to keep my lips moist. My lips usually get pretty dry throughout the day even if I keep reapplying balm. When I wear my mattene l/s my lips don't seem to dry out as much as with my other lipsticks/finishes.[/COLOR]
Agreed. They feel soooo good on the lips.

Mac-Guy

wow, i'm kind of surprised this collection isn't grabbing you gals....I dunno what it is, but I just love the feeling of rich lips, tawny cheeks, sultry eyes that have depth, sparkling gloss.

MAC is certainly bringing the reds, but that's ok with me considering how picky red is - if it's not perfect, it can be horrible, so bring on plenty of variety!
I'm in!

Eye Shadows
culturalized eye - soft creamy beige (s) /mid-tone neutral gold (lustre)
marché aux puces -chestnut brown (m)/ mid-tone golden orange (vp)

Powder Blushes
worldly wealth - shimmer peachy bronze (f)
supercontinental -bright cute coral (s)
hidden treasure - rich burnt red (s)

LMD84

Thank you, Paparazziboy.

There's not much in this collection that stands out to me. Maybe 2 or 3 items at most, which makes a change.

I like the way they called the eyeshadow duo "marché aux puces" instead of the English meaning - Flea Market lol
yeah nothing is really standing out to me either. however when i see swatches i may think very differently! lol!

Pinkdollface

I just remembered today that last year with Posh Paradise my MUA told me they might make the mattenes permanent if they sell well. Since we are missing Hazy Lilac and some other mattenes that were in the picture we saw earlier, i'm thinking there might be another collection later on with mattenes that will become permanent. I'm really hoping for that.

MACina

Good point....I really hope so too!

I just remembered today that last year with Posh Paradise my MUA told me they might make the mattenes permanent if they sell well. Since we are missing Hazy Lilac and some other mattenes that were in the picture we saw earlier, i'm thinking there might be another collection later on with mattenes that will become permanent. I'm really hoping for that.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Weird, I was sure I commented on this last night, but apparently not... I'm potentially interested in...

mattene lipstick

camden chic- rich brick red (I love deep reds and I love Camden Market)

Eye shadow duos

on the hunt -bronzed red (f) /bronze violet (vp) (Curious to see how this might compare to Nars Brousse. If it's different, I like the sound of it)
marché aux puces -chestnut brown (m)/ mid-tone golden orange (vp) (I have bought so damn many orange shadows this year... What can I say? Once I started, it became an addiction. I hope this is a GOOD matte brown- Mac's can go either way)

Fluidline

local wares - mid-tone olive with multi dimensional pearlized pigments

Nail Lacquer

styleseeker -duo chome red frost

Although I realise it's all marketing copy, I really like the "theme" for the collection. Perhaps because I am one of those people who loves to travel and visit markets and local boutiques and such.