MAC style seeker

Icecaramellatte

I finally wore some of the products today.

Eyes: Nubile paint pot, Dynamo on lid, Chessa on lid, Indie Spirit in the crease (Marche Aux Puces), Laura Mercier Chocolate in the outer V with Carbonized on top. Local Wares fluidline on upper lash line.

Cheeks: Hidden Treasures applied with fan brush as contour, Worldly Wealth on apples

Lips: Eclectic Edge l/g

Looking at Local Wares on the the eye, Liba was right, if really does go on a lot smoother. If I strain, I can make out an olive tinge but just barely. It looks a pinch lighter than Avenue but I do like the look. I like Avenue better but only because its darker and I've been liking dark liner on the eyes lately. But I'm glad I bought it.

I like Rich Ground too. I've had it for a while but I kind of wish Mac would come out with a darker more bronze fluidline.

Copperhead

I finally wore some of the products today.

Eyes: Nubile paint pot, Dynamo on lid, Chessa on lid, Indie Spirit in the crease (Marche Aux Puces), Laura Mercier Chocolate in the outer V with Carbonized on top. Local Wares fluidline on upper lash line.

Cheeks: Hidden Treasures applied with fan brush as contour, Worldly Wealth on apples

Lips: Eclectic Edge l/g

Looking at Local Wares on the the eye, Liba was right, if really does go on a lot smoother. If I strain, I can make out an olive tinge but just barely. It looks a pinch lighter than Avenue but I do like the look. I like Avenue better but only because its darker and I've been liking dark liner on the eyes lately. But I'm glad I bought it.

I like Rich Ground too. I've had it for a while but I kind of wish Mac would come out with a darker more bronze fluidline.
Sounds like a lovey look Icecaramellatte. How are you liking the HT blush?

CartoonChic

I'm a bit sad that Fashion Nomad looks so much like Morange and Neon Orange. I like Sail La Vie on me, but a brighter orange like Morange isn't really my thing.
After a lot of thinking about colours similar to Supercontinental I'm no wondering how it compares to Hipness.
That's why I'm hesitating to get Fashion Nomad. I have Neon Orange and I'm not sure how different Fashion Nomad will be. I feel the same way about Eden Rouge with Red Racer and Ruffian Red. My Styleseeker items should be delivered today. I'll get to try Camden Chic on the lips to see if I like the mattene formula. I have no problem buying the same color with different finishes because I do think the finish makes a big difference. If I like the feel of a mattene, I'll end up getting both Fashion Nomad and Eden Rouge. Being a mattene makes them different enough.

Lol, I think I wrote that message out more to myself to rationalize buying the lipstick.

Pinkdollface

That's why I'm hesitating to get Fashion Nomad. I have Neon Orange and I'm not sure how different Fashion Nomad will be. I feel the same way about Eden Rouge with Red Racer and Ruffian Red. My Styleseeker items should be delivered today. I'll get to try Camden Chic on the lips to see if I like the mattene formula. I have no problem buying the same color with different finishes because I do think the finish makes a big difference. If I like the feel of a mattene, I'll end up getting both Fashion Nomad and Eden Rouge. Being a mattene makes them different enough.
Lol, I think I wrote that message out more to myself to rationalize buying the lipstick.
Haha that's a good excuse to get them I guess. I think I'll just try Fashion Nomad in store and see if I like it. I'm also thinking about Eden Rouge, because I like the Mattene formula. The closest reds I have are also Ruffian Red and Red Racer.

aradhana

Got my goodies today! Fashion Nomad (whatever that is), supercontinental and hidden treasure. Can't wait to play this evening! I'm hoping to check out local wares in store. Forgot I have rich ground already - I think I keep getting it confused with the dark brown....but rich ground is really nice on the lower waterline for me...it's less stark than black...good for the doe-eyed look!

HoneyMilk

I got both orders today... but one box- the one with one F/L and the empty 15 palette had a hugeeee hazardous materials sticker and paperwork on it ..???!? The description on the paperwork says "1 Fiberboard box" (the palette)? It's hazardous? what?

My other box has a blush and a F/L and did not have a sticker so it can't be the F/L right??!?! lol Way too weird!

MRV

I don't know but two of my black boxes have had this:

lol.gif

HoneyMilk

Here is Fleet Fast - Supercontinental - Rich Ground - Local Wares - Avenue
<- click to make bigger

I applied both blushes with the same type of applicator. Fleet Fast goes on much patchier than SC. They are both satin finishes but SC is my new fav.

LW has two coats and Avenue just has one thick one. They look very similar but the shimmer in Avenue is much larger.

Ahhhhh... I love it all :)

edit: Also, I had to apply many layers of FF where as SC is much more pigmented and need ONE :)

corinne27

Eden Rouge is a lot darker than Red Racer! i have them both!! and the Mattene formulas are AWESOME!!!! nothing quite like them! i buy them every time they come out! you wont be disapointed!! :)

Icecaramellatte

I'm wearing Indie Spirit today as a crease color. I thought it applied pretty well especially considering I used a 286 brush to apply. Pretty decent color pay off for me.

Yazmin

Maybe this is the hazardous material they had in mind? I emptied the box and he immediately made it his home :)
This reminds me of my kitties. It's guaranteed that if I set an empty box down within their reach, they will definitely get in it in 3 minutes or less.