MAC style seeker

Prettypackages

I have to be careful with the Mattenes, I'm not sure what it was, every color I tried on looked "old ladyish" especially the red one, it was a nasty brick red on me. LOL

xasperadastra

Thanks for the link! I think it's a beautiful colour on you, but sadly too warm for my complexion.
yes, that's true it's very warm! Probably the nude in this collection is a cool one instead... I want another mattene but don't know which one ^^

MRV

I have issues with Delectable. So difficult to put on. But I usually always have issues with the texture of light coral-ish lippies. I have to try D on again. At least I get to see the colour. In wintertime it's so difficult to see colours properly!

aradhana

I have to be careful with the Mattenes, I'm not sure what it was, every color I tried on looked "old ladyish" especially the red one, it was a nasty brick red on me. LOL
lol...maybe it's the texture? i find that with some red lippies...
i find peachy/coral colours also do that to me...

martiangurll

If you did not get eden rouge when it first released...I strongly recommend it if you like the mattene finish. I find that mattes are a little too much for me, but this lipstick is a beautiful red and my HG red lipstick.
ITA--love, love, love Eden Rouge and the new formula on these mattenes. I really like the Naked Bliss and Seeds of Desire from Posh Paradise.

These sparked my interest as well...
mattene lipstick: fun finds- light nude pink, delectable -orange beige, camden chic- rich brick red

lipglass restless- dark burnt bronze

powder blush worldly wealth - shimmer peachy bronze (f), supercontinental -bright cute coral (s)

Fluidline
local wares - mid-tone olive with multi dimensional pearlized pigments

I am really liking the theme to this collection, I bet the promo pix will be interesting.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I also have to say that I'm curious to know what a "cute" coral is. Are other corals homely?

xasperadastra

ITA--love, love, love Eden Rouge and the new formula on these mattenes. I really like the Naked Bliss and Seeds of Desire from Posh Paradise.

These sparked my interest as well...
mattene lipstick: fun finds- light nude pink, delectable -orange beige, camden chic- rich brick red

lipglass restless- dark burnt bronze

powder blush worldly wealth - shimmer peachy bronze (f), supercontinental -bright cute coral (s)

Fluidline
local wares - mid-tone olive with multi dimensional pearlized pigments

I am really liking the theme to this collection, I bet the promo pix will be interesting.
we have similar tastes for this collection!

aradhana

I also have to say that I'm curious to know what a "cute" coral is. Are other corals homely?
maybe it has a slightly apricoty kinda feel...like it should be in the quite cute collection....
(instead of like the super saturated red corals that were last year...or the reddy pink corals of this year...

it's a pretty strange description for mac....

liba

My first guess is it's just a typo - they've happened before. But then I start trying to figure out what word it could be instead, and I'm stumped.

PrettyKitty

I will probably buy:

Mattene lipstick
Fun Finds- Light nude pink

Eyeshadow duo
Culturalized Eye - Soft creamy beige (s) / Mid-tone neutral gold (lustre)
On The Hunt - Bronzed red (f) / Bronze violet (vp)

Powder blush
Worldly Wealth - Shimmer peachy bronze (f)
Supercontinental - Bright cute coral (s)

Shellcat

LOL! Too funny!
thmbup.gif

well, whatever cute coral is, i guess it's on my list.

though if it's homely, i'm out.

martiangurll

I love the colors in this collection but I am not too excited about the name. Should we play a drinking game everytime a product is named Fashion something or Style something? IF the whole collection is named Style something or Fashion something, drink the whole keg/bottle/pitcher.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I love the colors in this collection but I am not too excited about the name. Should we play a drinking game everytime a product is named Fashion something or Style something? IF the whole collection is named Style something or Fashion something, drink the whole keg/bottle/pitcher.
Coming soon "Fashion Style 2013"

Latest posts