MAC Styledriven Discussion

afulton

I was told it will be at the Pro store on Thursday, September 15th.
when is this coming out on pro? u guys have a clue? Cos ive speculated the 20th but... somehow it wouldnt make sense to have all styledriven and AoP and Fall color coming out on the same day.... specially this NOT being LE

Mac-Guy

when is this coming out on pro? u guys have a clue? Cos ive speculated the 20th but... somehow it wouldnt make sense to have all styledriven and AoP and Fall color coming out on the same day.... specially this NOT being LE

My regular f/s store had it already last week, so it should be already on the Pro OS....

wishonastar

I didn't know that the eyeshadows are not permanent, on Temptalia it says they are permanent. Are they just limited edition for the UK? Sounds like I may have to pick up any other colours I like tomorrow if they are LE...

LMD84

I didn't know that the eyeshadows are not permanent, on Temptalia it says they are permanent. Are they just limited edition for the UK? Sounds like I may have to pick up any other colours I like tomorrow if they are LE...
don't forget she only gets info for the states. multiple times she has been wrong on things or giving wrong dates because the info just isnt supplied to her. it has also been mentioned that they could be le in the states too. as mac guy mentioned the main giveaway is that the shadows are the larger size so therefore do not fit in any palette mac make.

LMD84

ha ha! for once i am saving people money. i was pretty dissapointed with the gloss to be honest. yet i still want to try a brighter shade... doh!

Haven

OK I really need to know if the shadows are LE or not!! I was planning on waiting to buy some of these, but if they are LE then AAAGGGGHHHH!!!! That was my AMEX screaming in agony!

Mac-Guy

OK I really need to know if the shadows are LE or not!! I was planning on waiting to buy some of these, but if they are LE then AAAGGGGHHHH!!!! That was my AMEX screaming in agony!

Nobody really seems to know. If in doubt, it's probably LE. LOL.

Piarpreet

glosses = yuck.....

Just want the eyeshadows....

It's weird they are LE for europe and the rest of collection is perm... weird. or did i go crazy?

Mac-Guy

glosses = yuck.....

Just want the eyeshadows....

It's weird they are LE for europe and the rest of collection is perm... weird. or did i go crazy?
Yes, it's very confusing. I wonder about the US. Does anybody know for sure that it's perm?

Haven

I have a sinking feeling that since they shadows are not the normal size that they are LE. This is just my gut talking, and I hope that I am wrong. I really wanted to wait to buy products from this collection.

m0rg3nst3rn

If they are not permanent, I may have to skip, though I have been waiting for Hot Paprika since I saw it being used at IMATS. Mac has too much going on right now and I am gonna be broke if I would try and keep up.

Piarpreet

i thought that too...the weird size is not perm worthy///

I have a sinking feeling that since they shadows are not the normal size that they are LE. This is just my gut talking, and I hope that I am wrong. I really wanted to wait to buy products from this collection.

Mac-Guy

Agreed, unless they change all the perm e/s to the bigger sizes. I will definitely get the items I want in case it is LE.

princess sarah

hmmm i think im skipping this collection... the more i read and see the more disappointed i am. Legendard Black is the only one calling me out of all of these but there are other brands that i prefer now to these shadows. Oh well, saving myself some money.