MAC Styledriven Discussion

rockin

If the shadows are the same size as Peacocky, I think they fit in the La Femme palettes or the Ben Nye ones

Edelmc

I was just thinking...are the new pro longwear glosses replacing the double ended pro longwear glosses that are currently out?
It looks like the new glosses are in the same packaging as the cream sheen glosses which I love....they feel more luxurious than the lipglass tubes, the lids on the lipglass tubes keep cracking on me and I have never eached the end of either a lipglass or a cream sheen so the smaller quantity doesn't bother me.

LMD84

I was just thinking...are the new pro longwear glosses replacing the double ended pro longwear glosses that are currently out?
It looks like the new glosses are in the same packaging as the cream sheen glosses which I love....they feel more luxurious than the lipglass tubes, the lids on the lipglass tubes keep cracking on me and I have never eached the end of either a lipglass or a cream sheen so the smaller quantity doesn't bother me.
i hope so because the current ones are terrible! so drying on my lips and even when i leave it to dry it still balls up and goes weird on me!

katred

Specktra Bestie

I got one of these way back when they first came out and got so frustrated I hardly ever used it (although it was a pretty colour). I found the same thing- totally dried my lips and formed weird balls of goo. I'm hoping these ones are more like a regular gloss that just deposits more pigment.

BeckyBenett

i feel like this collection is not getting as much love since its permanent. haha. i shall give it some
heart.gif
then..

cheerleader.gif
styledriven!!

LMD84

I got one of these way back when they first came out and got so frustrated I hardly ever used it (although it was a pretty colour). I found the same thing- totally dried my lips and formed weird balls of goo. I'm hoping these ones are more like a regular gloss that just deposits more pigment.
you know i actually pulled mine out last night to try out again - still are drying and balling as ever! lol!

Shypo

I'm pretty sure these will also fit in Graftobian palettes - and you can get free shipping. They're heavy, but they're nice and have a mirror. I did not depot my Peacocky shadows for fear of them breaking.....

I hope these are similar - I love the colors!

katred

Specktra Bestie
i occasionally hold onto things in the hopes that I'll eventually discover I was wrong to doubt them...
001_unsure.gif

BeautyByLele

If something doesnt work for me I toss it or (if its mac I B2M) after a few months. Even though I love makeup, I dont feel my collection is huge. If I havent used something in a while (lets say maybe a yr) I get rid of it. I dont hold unto things im not using

LMD84

nah usually i end up sending it to back to mac! however there is the odd item that i can't bring myself to toss! so silly when they just sit there never being used!

xasperadastra

uhm I rarely purchase something I don't like... I always find a way to use it!! uhh I use more things that I don't like because I'm afraid to finish what I like muahahah what's wrong with me ?

katred

Specktra Bestie
uhm I rarely purchase something I don't like... I always find a way to use it!! uhh I use more things that I don't like because I'm afraid to finish what I like muahahah what's wrong with me ?

Heehee. I tend to use the things I love the most very sparingly. I think I learned my lesson when I ran out of Lightscapade, which I was wearing almost every day for a while. For instance, Tribalist lipstick is probably my favourite vampy lip colour ever, but I'm terrified to use it, because it's limited and once it's gone... it's gone.

romi79_2008

Unless it expired I don`t throw anything away, but I started to sell a few items I never use: a few shadows, mes, couple of paintpots, even manish arora palette, as nice as it looks never used it, just swatch it and I hate, hate twig lipstick it looks so brown on me (not a good color for me) and nobody wants it so I`ll probably b2m

LMD84

Heehee. I tend to use the things I love the most very sparingly. I think I learned my lesson when I ran out of Lightscapade, which I was wearing almost every day for a while. For instance, Tribalist lipstick is probably my favourite vampy lip colour ever, but I'm terrified to use it, because it's limited and once it's gone... it's gone.
oh wow! i had no idea you finished up a lightscapade already!! i'm super careful with mine and always use a 224 brush to apply because i feel the smaller the brush the less product i use! lol!

BeckyBenett

im exactly the same way. i dont use the lipsticks i like for fear of them running out on me. haha. i guess thats why pple do back up mac products..

Latest posts