MAC Summer 2009 Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krasevayadancer

On my travels, I have acquired the following snippets/teasers for information regarding all of MAC's Summer 2009 releases.

You heard it here first folks. Announcing MAC's 2009 summer lineup.

Rose Romance

Nordstrom Exclusive Quad- A Rose is a Rose
Solar White (frost)- Golden White
Contrast (Velvet)- Dark Purple/Blue
Seeds of Love (frost)- Frosted Peach
Petal Worship (frost)- Light, blue-based Pink

We already know about Double Dazzle (dazzleglasses, perm) and Style Warriors...

Other collections we didn't know about:

Colour Craft-
This collection is all about mineralized products. Mineralized Blushes, Mineralized Eyeshadows, and 6 Mineralize Skinfinishes. One of the skinfinishes will be a repromote of Porcelain Pink
The facecharts for these were fun and very very colorful. Lots of pastels

Euristocrats 2- A collection of lipsticks. This time available in North America too!! This launches sometime in July

And the Nordstrom Anniversary Collection, this year will be...

Graphic Garden
Featuring 6 eyeshadow palettes, Lip Bags, and a new thing called Look Boxes will include items like mascara, liner, eyeshadow etc in one neat little box
smiles.gif

Well, thats all I know for now. For the most part when scanning names I didn't see many repromos, just lots of new things!

Feel free to spread the word, but please give me credit where its due.

Enjoy the info! I know I did
winks.gif

This is your beauty reporter, signing off :-D

nunu

Adina
urock.gif

I am so excited! Looks like Summer 2009 is going to rock!!
Bring on the 6 msf's!

Miss QQ

Thanks, Adina!
th_DANCE.gif

As usual I'm always excited to see all new MAC collections. I'm most excited about A Rose is a Rose quad! Also excited about Graphic Garden. Colour Crafts has lots of pastels = I like too! Too bad Euristocrats 2 would not be available in Asia, right?

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Colour Craft-
This collection is all about mineralized products. Mineralized Blushes, Mineralized Eyeshadows, and 6 Mineralize Skinfinishes. One of the skinfinishes will be a repromote of Porcelain Pink
The facecharts for these were fun and very very colorful. Lots of pastels,

I was wondering when they'd bring Porcelain Pink back. I haven't seen it in a while and I know they LOVE to re-launch that one.

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer

Graphic Garden
Featuring 6 eyeshadow palettes, Lip Bags, and a new thing called Look Boxes will include items like mascara, liner, eyeshadow etc in one neat little box
smiles.gif

I audibly gasped at this one!! I have a serious obsession with palettes. Especially ones that have different types of product in them. There's just something about the way everything is packaged into a palette to make it fit all nicely together (I love airplane food for this very same reason... haha weird I know!). I can't wait!

bis

Thanks for the infos, Adina.
Will the 6 MSFs be part of the Mineralize Rotation or a separate collection called Colour Craft?
Someone in another thread rumoured that Stereo Rose is coming back with the rotation. So maybe there is still hope
winks.gif

The Look Boxes somehow remind me of Bento Boxes.

birdsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
Just a question though, when are the Nordstrom Anniversary collections usually released?

Not sure about other countries, but I know that last year Colour Forms was available in Singapore on the 30th June (because I jumped off the plane and got the credit card smoking!) They had been out for about a week from memory. I think Australia was a couple of months later?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
Just a question though, when are the Nordstrom Anniversary collections usually released?

Usually in July in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
.....The Look Boxes somehow remind me of Bento Boxes.

A MAC Bento box! OMG that seriously turns me on! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts