MAC Sundressing Body / Liquidlast May 2006

wannabelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGB
i love love love those eyeliners .. yea n i believe that sundressing comes out may 4th n the sundressing body comes out the 18th

is this in june?

browneyedbaby

I went to my nearest MAC counter today just to get a new foundation but fancied something new for my eyes and I now have Liquidlast in Greenplay... beautiful colour!! Total must have.. No smudge, no budge, easy to apply. Great for bringing out brown eyes.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
I went to my nearest MAC counter today just to get a new foundation but fancied something new for my eyes and I now have Liquidlast in Greenplay... beautiful colour!! Total must have.. No smudge, no budge, easy to apply. Great for bringing out brown eyes.

Greenplay is top on my list - How do you think it would look on blue eyes?

Kristen

Errgh so disappointed.. i wanted to get coco bar, aqualine, greenplay and pink cabana lipstick

coco bar was boring
aqualine was too bright (plus i really hated the brush, it was goopy)
greenplay was too sheer
pink cabana was too sheer

eeeeergh, so disappointed! I saw so many people wearing pink cabana lipstick, but it just got absorbed into my lip colour and hardly made a difference. I couldn't get a single thing from them. Glamoursun was intruiging... but so similar to Pink Lemonade on me.

cloverette

sundressing body came out a few days ago- on the same day as sundressing color- over here in the UK... and the body makeup is sold out almost everywhere (if not everywhere). nailpolishes are selling quickly, too. so, if you're interested in sundressing body, make sure to buy the stuff on the day the collection comes out!

Latest posts