MAC Sundressing Body / Liquidlast May 2006

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
thanks for sharing! omg are the liquid liners really going to be more expensive than fluidline? do you know how much? poop.

Well I know that they're going to be €19 in Germany and Fluidlines are €17 over here....so yeah they should be more expensive although I expect them to have the same size as the Glitter Eye Liners

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Thanx for the post, those liners look so pretty, I'm so thankful that they're perm. What's the price on them?
The self tanners, are they a spray or lotion?
ETA: I saw the pic better and it says spray. duh!

Yeah I know it said spray but here's the text that came along with the picture:

To dress the body with sun! MAC's new Sundressing Body Makeup is liquid and easy to put on: A soft mousse that lives up on its name fast and color-fast on arms, legs, shoulders and cleavage - it wraps the skin into a clear, shimmery coat full of glowing color!

The composition of Sundressing Body Makeup provides a perseverative wearing comfort that can be build up too! It doesn't fade and is water-proof! Sundressing is sexy and smooth and fits in with all the summer activities no matter if it's the beach, the swimming pool or at home! Three colors flatter the skin tone and deepen it! The soft skin gets accentuated with four cushy, limited nail lacquers!

PrettyinPink

I hadn't even heard a thing about Liquidlast til now. I'm taking all those home with me! So much great stuff coming out this season, I can't wait!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Thanx for the post, those liners look so pretty, I'm so thankful that they're perm. What's the price on them?
The self tanners, are they a spray or lotion?
ETA: I saw the pic better and it says spray. duh!

To dress the body with sun! MAC's new Sundressing Body Makeup is liquid and easy to put on: A soft mousse that lives up on its name fast and color-fast on arms, legs, shoulders and cleavage - it wraps the skin into a clear, shimmery coat full of glowing color!

The composition of Sundressing Body Makeup provides a perseverative wearing comfort that can be build up too! It doesn't fade and is water-proof! Sundressing is sexy and smooth and fits in with all the summer activities no matter if it's the beach, the swimming pool or at home! Three colors flatter the skin tone and deepen it! The soft skin gets accentuated with four cushy, limited nail lacquers!

absolut_blonde

None of this really excites me, surprisingly... The liquid liner colours don't seem all that different from the Fluidlines, for the most part (and the ones that are different are bright shades, which I don't care for as a liner). Oh well, more for the other collections.

SMMY

I'm actually more excited about the Sundressing Body collection than the rest of the Sundressing collection. This seems like a summer collection to me, bright colors and bronzers. The eye shadows/lippies/piggies in the other half of Sundressing seem kind of drab and will wash me out. The Sundressing body collection is where I'll be spending my money.

lovejam

I want allllll of those nail polishes! And I want some Liquidlasts, so I'm glad those are permanent! I wouldn't be able to get them otherwise, since I am already planning to get a lipstick and all the eyeshadows from the Sundressing collection.

HotPinkHeels

Yay liners look great!! i love liquid liner...now all i need is a steady hand
greengrin.gif

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim

I have a feeling this stuff will be like Sally Hanson's spray on panty hose. I have tried it a few times, and I really liked it! My boyfriend even thought that I WAS wearing panty hose. Basically I think this stuff is makeup for the rest of our body.

Oh, and what kind of applicator do the liners have? Is it a fine brush, or a felt tip? I'm assuming that they are a fine brush, just like the glitter liners are since the packaging appears to be the same.

bebs

I'm so sad.. I cant use liquid liners it always kills my eyes and makes my make up run like crazy. does any body know how to make that stop?

'cause those little liners look hot and I want

lianna

Thankfully none of the stuff really excites me so I'll probably stick to the other Sundressing collection...

The liners look cute but the colours aren't all that special IMO..

Latest posts