MAC Survey

theend

Did anyone else get sent an email survey from MAC? I'm excited that they seem to want to know what the customers want. I told them to hire nicer make up artists. lol.

NatalieMT

They regularly send them, I really believe MAC cares about keeping on top of customer service which is nice. Infact I seem to manage to fill in something about how I found MAC's service after every order I place online.

LMD84

yup i did the servey - i said that they should stop releasing so many limited edition collections and leave time for us to buy from the perm line

Wintertulip

I did the survey too, and funnily enough I said they should hire nicer MAs too, or give them a refresher course in customer service. I've been really put off by several MAs in several stores. Now I buy online, even though I really like to swatch stuff (sorry about the rant!).

nursee81

I have never gotten a survey. But for the most part my MA at my local store are pretty nice and very helpful even the ones I have met and became friends with. I can say that a few bad apples can leave a bitter taste. I hope they take peoples concerns in to consideration.

theend

I hope so too. I can understand MAs not being nice to rude customers, but I'm always nice and some make you feel really small, like you shouldn't be buying MAC.

Also - I hope I win the products
greengrin.gif

abbey_08

i said that they need to stop so making brilliant products limited edition because its frustrating. and to get a store or two in essex. the bit where you put ur address in doesnt work though, it wont let you put a letter after your door number and mines a number

amber_j

I got the e-mail but the survey doesn't work for me! It sticks half-way through and won't register my response to that question
ssad.gif

toparistonight

Yup, I got one of these the other day, too. I said the same thing about the limited edition products most of you have mentioned, and to have a wider range of products at counters.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by theend
Did anyone else get sent an email survey from MAC? I'm excited that they seem to want to know what the customers want. I told them to hire nicer make up artists. lol.

Idid the survey but,I must say that im happy with most aspects of MAC !Im lucky in Croydon,at House of Fraser ,we have really lovely and very helpful staff
mac_addict.gif

Monica ,the girl in charge is just luverrly
thmbup.gif
and their make up artists are always hand on with any advice regarding to current trends .

Im not buying any MAC until the end of this month ...im abs borasic
th_yawn.gif
wahhhhhh

foizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
i said that they need to stop so making brilliant products limited edition because its frustrating. and to get a store or two in essex. the bit where you put ur address in doesnt work though, it wont let you put a letter after your door number and mines a number

There is a MAC store in Colchester close to/in William and Griffin on the high street.

abbey_08

is there? its still reeeeeally far from me. i think they should put one in lakeside in house of fraser.

Latest posts