MAC takes away cramps!

SalsaOnTheBeach

So, I'm cramping really badly today.... I'm in my PJ's... I'm bored. I'm in pain, but I want to play with my makeup... Yes, MAC really does make everything better. LOL

Anyhow... this is BY NO MEANS meant to look perfect or anywhere near it. I didn't even do both eyes... The blending sucks and the eyeliner looks like something out of a 5-year-old's coloring book... But I did like the colors I chose and hope to do this again one day and actually spend time on it and make it perfect. I've been neglecting Freshwater, so I really wanted to use it... and this is what I came up with...

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

Used:

Cinema Secrets eye primer
Sea Me s/s
Freshwater e/s
Cinders e/s
Shroom e/s to highlight
Grape Crush e/s by Origins

Blacktrack f/l (Note to self: Do not accidentally blink while applying f/l... f/l on your contact is SO not pretty.)
Smoulder e/l

Some cheap eyelashes

ashley_v85

Makeup that gorgeous would make my cramps feel better any day!

Hahaha that was dumb. But seriously. I already told you this...it's gorgeous!

NightMusik

oh my gosh! I never really thought of putting purple and blue together.. I guess I just assumed I would end up looking bruised.. but you did it just so beautifully that it works GREAT! I love that combo on you!

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreakPhantasia
The blue looks really nice against your brown eyes.
greengrin.gif

I totally second that!

annaleigh

freshwater looks hot w/your dark eyes! i always get f/l on my contacts & it's impossible to get it off.

Navessa

i am definately gonna combine my freshwater with a purple shade! thank you for the inspiration - it looks great!!!

user4

god... everyone is doing blues, i am dying to do blues!! i love this... it is gorgeous chika!!!